Alessandro Confirmation...?
Mar 6, 2006 at 7:34 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son
For the record, this sort of thing happens a lot with Alessandro. They do not send confirmations outside of the initial order confirmation.

They just kind of show up. The time frame varies depending on stock... Just hold off and they'll show up.

Exactly! I knew when ordering not to expect them soon. It took three weeks exactly from the day I ordered to receive them. I actually had forgotten I had ordered them, and they showed up the same day with a package from HeadRoom which was a pleasant surprise.

Be patient...they will arrive.

Mar 6, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Are you guys ordering with a credit card? (is that the only way to order?)

I've had next day shippping on both of my orders in the past 3 weeks.

Yeah thats how I paid. Do they ship USPS?

You must have received the "Headphoneus Supremus" special rush
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #18 of 22
Man you guys need to chill out and be patient. Alessandro are known to be like this: no dispatch confirmation + long waiting time. The thing is, the quality of their products more than make up for the long wait. One day, the headphones will get to you and you will not regret having to wait for them!

Mar 6, 2006 at 8:48 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowvr4
Yeppo, paid by credit card.. I must just have ordered between when after they ran out of a batch and started making more... but they're here now so i'm happy hehe.

I just poked my head out the door and the USPS guy must have dropped em off in the past hour. My first set of decen headphones and mainly bought them so I could get some decent sound out of my keyboard. A major improvment over the stock speakers, especially the sample that was recorded in stereo
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #20 of 22
I got billed for mine on the 3rd, so I'm thinking that this batch has been shipped. I don't know how long it will take them to get it to Canada though. I hope customs doesn't hold it forever.

Mar 7, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #21 of 22
This is what worked for me. Call their telephone number and leave a message on their answering machine with your name, order number and return telephone number. Do that every morning for 3 straight days and George will call you back on the 3rd or forth day of calling. FWIW...my MS2i's
are my least used headphones. Too Bright, in your face and uncomfortable. Not for old fart ears. I like me 650's, 880's, 501's and 271's better.

Mar 7, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowvr4
Mine just came today, I ordered on the 17th as well. So they should be arriving to you any day now.
smily_headphones1.gif

...that's funny, looking at my order confirmation, I discovered being the third one that ordered the MS-1s on February 17th
blink.gif

But still nothing happened on my credit card account - at least nothing related to Alessandro
wink.gif

I just hope it doesn't take too long and I'll receive the present in time for the birthday it's intended for...
frown.gif

Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back