Alclair Reference Master Custom IEM Review
Feb 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #46 of 100
Quote:
I just had a mail from Amy, informing me that my monitors have been shipped.

Ooh, i'm getting dead excited, i tells thee.

Nice, I am looking forward to your thoughts when you are ready.

Feb 28, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #47 of 100
I have the opportunity to buy an Objective 2 O2 Headphone Amplifier for a decent price.
Could anyone advise me as to whether this would be a good accompaniment to the Alclair references?
I mainly use a Sansa clip+ and ocassionally my iphone 3gs.

Cheers.

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #48 of 100
Quote:
I have the opportunity to buy an Objective 2 O2 Headphone Amplifier for a decent price.
Could anyone advise me as to whether this would be a good accompaniment to the Alclair references?
I mainly use a Sansa clip+ and ocassionally my iphone 3gs.

Cheers.

The O2 performs well with the Reference and I have added a short blurb to the source section of the first post.

Mar 11, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #56 of 100
Quote:
Oh, by the way, they're here, and they're in my ears. I've only had 'em for a few hours, but so far i'm loving them to bits!!!

Any fit problems and how about some pics?  Oh and did you get whacked with charges?

Enjoy!

Mar 13, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #57 of 100
Quote:
Enjoy, they are superb for the price

etysmile.gif

Quote:
Any fit problems and how about some pics?  Oh and did you get whacked with charges?

Enjoy!

popcorn.gif

Mar 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #58 of 100
Hey Average Joe, got any recommendations towards a custom IEM.  Have you heard any of the cosmic ears?
Shucks, I was looking at the Alclair custom reference IEM but they don't seem to do DIY kits.  No audiologist here in my town to do so and its about $200 to go to another island to do that...

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #59 of 100
Unfortunately I haven't heard the Cosmic Ears stuff yet.  You can get this and make your own, if you are comfortable doing so.  Of course, you should have your ears checked before doing an impression yourself.  Also, I would suggest getting several kits to practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back