Albuquerque anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

Roers

New Head-Fier
Anyone interested in trying to start a meet in Albuquerque? I'm a student at the University of New Mexico and I see beats all the time. I want to know if there is anyone that actually appreciates headphones somewhere.

Jan 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 47
I'm in Carlsbad, and have been on Head-Fi for a long time.  Used to attend meets in Lawrence, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri.  A meet in New Mexico would be cool.

Jan 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #3 of 47
I'm in Farmington.  I'd be interested if we could gather enough gear to make it worthwhile.

Feb 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM Post #5 of 47
Down in Raton. Would make the drive up. 

Jan 13, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #9 of 47
I'm bumping this because I want to have a meet in Albuquerque or Santa Fe. If you are still interested, please post a reply. If we get 5 or more people, I'll do the leg work and set up something.

Jan 29, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #12 of 47
I'd make it down from CO if the timing worked out. Any good Mexican restaurants you can recommend?
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #13 of 47
Hi Asr! There may be one or two. Hope you like hot food :) I even have an extra bedroom you can use, although I'm two hours from Albuquerque.

Jan 29, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #14 of 47
I hope we can make this happen. I want to meet some folks down here! I have one of these https://emotiva.com/products/dacs/electronics/dacs/stealth-dc-1 being delivered on monday. Not sure if any of you have used one like that...

Jan 29, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #15 of 47
I hope we can make this happen. I want to meet some folks down here! I have one of these https://emotiva.com/products/dacs/electronics/dacs/stealth-dc-1 being delivered on monday. Not sure if any of you have used one like that...

I've read quite a bit about it, so I look forward to seeing and hearing it. A few more people and we might have a meet.

Any ideas where to meet? I was thinking of seeing if listen up would sponsor it, but I have to admit, I've never purchased anything from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back