Albums you hated at first, but love now
Mar 14, 2009 at 4:04 AM Post #76 of 85
I agree with Kid A I thought it was too digitalized with all the digital sounds very controversial to the bends because theres alot of acoustic but I later discovered the true value of the album. My main one would be Jeff Beck's Blow by blow its my first encounter with jazz even though its fusion jazz

Mar 23, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #81 of 85
Volume One - She & Him

I really hated it at first cuz it reminded me of Amy Winehouse but I must have been dopped or something cuz Zooey Deschanel doesn't sound anything like her now.

Mar 23, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #82 of 85
The Mars Volta- Frances The Mute

I seriously wondered why ANYONE would listen to this at one point... Now I think it is one of the greatest albums ever.

Mar 23, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #83 of 85
beauty and the beast - cradle of filth

initially i couldnt get beyond dani's screaching banshee vocals, then i read the lyrics along with the tracks and uncovered one of the most immersive gothic tales ever laid down on wax, after a few listens my ears were trained to hear the lyrics and the music at the same time as intended and the gloriously dark deeds of countess bathory... \m/

Mar 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM Post #84 of 85
Norah Jones - Come Away with Me
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Van Morrison - Astral Weeks

Mar 24, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #85 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Norah Jones - Come Away with Me

I forgot about Norah Jones. I remember feeling very annoyed by her voice but now I can't get enough of her. How ironic.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back