Album Cover typo!?
Dec 4, 2007 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

bperboy

Headphoneus Supremus
I just noticed today my copy of Kingdom of Heaven OST says on the spine label, "Kindgdom of Heaven"! So weird! Does anyone else have any obvious typos on their stuff?

Dec 4, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #2 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by bperboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just noticed today my copy of Kingdom of Heaven OST says on the spine label, "Kindgdom of Heaven"! So weird! Does anyone else have any obvious typos on their stuff?

LOL, you must be joking man.....how can that POSSIBLY be right? i find it really hard to believe that NOBODY along the line in the process of creating and producing an album would notice such a GLARING error! ohhhh boy, got pix of this? that is just tooo funny to be true
confused.gif

Dec 4, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #7 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by el_matt0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, you must be joking man.....how can that POSSIBLY be right? i find it really hard to believe that NOBODY along the line in the process of creating and producing an album would notice such a GLARING error! ohhhh boy, got pix of this? that is just tooo funny to be true
confused.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bperboy is clearly lying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickenman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pictures are worth a thousand words! So post!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2

I was thinking the same thing, but then looked at mine, and bperboy was telling it like it is.
smily_headphones1.gif

b.gif

Dec 4, 2007 at 11:36 AM Post #8 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking the same thing, but then looked at mine, and bperboy was telling it like it is.
smily_headphones1.gif

b.gif

For all you unbelievers out there, I will post a nice pic after school; it looks just like Jude's copy! Thank you Jude for the backup! Crazy that such a widespread album would have such a big typo, especially from Sony!

Dec 6, 2007 at 2:58 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a copy of Tool's Lateralus that lists song 9 as Lateralis. This one is well documented.

There are a few spelling errors on Tool albums that signify "early production run" or whatever, and Tool fans go ballistic for that stuff. If I'm not mistaken there were a few in the Salival VHS/DVD release liner notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back