Alarm clock needed (Time + Temperature)
Dec 9, 2007 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 13
I had an Oregon Scientific clock / weather station for a few years, great little thing. Mine only told the inside temperature but I know there are some that have an outdoor rf transmitter. I can't remember what happened to mine but from what I remember it was very decent.

Dec 9, 2007 at 12:32 AM Post #4 of 13
I have this Sharp clock (SPC315 is the model number) I got from Wal-Mart that gets the job done. Atomically synchronized, outside/inside temp, two alarms, date, moon phase. Great clock. $30.00!!!!

Dec 9, 2007 at 8:43 AM Post #5 of 13
That is a sexy looking alarm clock, but the price is a bit daunting. As MD1032 said, you can probably get something that does most of its functions for much less.

Dec 9, 2007 at 10:20 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have this Sharp clock (SPC315 is the model number) I got from Wal-Mart that gets the job done. Atomically synchronized, outside/inside temp, two alarms, date, moon phase. Great clock. $30.00!!!!

x2. I received the wood-grain Sharp atomic clock for Christmas last year and it's been awesome. Battery power means that power failures won't matter, and it automatically adjusts for DST. The large display is nice, too. But mostly, it's relaxing to know that I'm running on an officially-designated time--no more accidental lateness.
tongue.gif

Mar 6, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #7 of 13
My uncle is an importer of goods and has to travel frequently. As he is on different time zones, it is necessary for him to be on time for appointments. Is there an alarm clock that is functional, effective and compact?

Mar 6, 2009 at 7:33 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gotta get ready for those pesky lycans, eh?

Mar 6, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #9 of 13
Hi CoxHoward,

With all modes of transport being crowded to day, it is important that one should have an alarm clock that wakes one up with a gentle and silent vibration without disturbing the rest of the people who are traveling with you. It is the best travel companion for all short and long-haul trips for businessmen and frequent travelers. It is compact enough to be kept it under the pillow or in the pocket. Take a look at: www.shakeawake.com for more information

Mar 6, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2. I received the wood-grain Sharp atomic clock for Christmas last year and it's been awesome. Battery power means that power failures won't matter, and it automatically adjusts for DST. The large display is nice, too. But mostly, it's relaxing to know that I'm running on an officially-designated time--no more accidental lateness.
tongue.gif

dont let your boss know that one :p

Mar 7, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #12 of 13
That clock looks like a bomb, so when they deliver it, listen for ticking in the box.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back