AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #603 of 745
  Do not worry, I understand a lot of fun.

But, how can I argue?

Much is not understood. Example:

009 Which technique? what he does with his technique? He is analytical and both musically and in terms of what distinguishes Stax 20 years ago - no comparison.

So, what special technique?

Then Ultrasone. There is not a Ultrasone headphones, which is really good.

Boom, boom, boom, and no man can endure a 10 edition long

Sennheiser HD800: Very good headphones, but a piece of technical sound

Audez'e: There was only one good Audez'e - LCD2 Rev1.

Hifiman: Let's give Dr. Fang Biang some time.

Grado: Not for all applications.

T1: 600 ohms - does not fit perfectly for all amps. Sonically not bad, but specific.

Wait just a little. The K812 shows them how it sounds when balance is perfect. And then they also understand what a 009 can not.

if you don't like the 600 ohm T1 grab the T90, almost the same can with 250 ohms and sadly a little more treble.

So there's one of your flaws tackled

and keep in mine Beyer realeased the T1 as 600 Ohm because it was marketed to an AudioPhile market, of which most of us have rather powerful high quality amps. In which 600 ohm headphones mesh very welll

getting on the subject of impedance, I am a little pissed the T90 is ONLY 250 ohms... but... it's not to bad. 250 still makes for a good bit of resitance.

Although my poor 32ohm W1000x is very picky with her amps, due to how sensitive she is. So a TOTL that is low impedance... seems like not that great of a thing

and honestly... the more I think about it, a 250-300 ohm ism can would be the middle ground for impedance. 250 is enough to pair with a powerful amp and still have a little bit of room, while it's also low enough to pair nicely with a Celluar+Amp

Or for us AudioPhiles, the 250 ohm plays nicely with our Hm 801 and DX 100s 

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #604 of 745

I know, the last part wasnt directed at you :)

I know and thanks anyways <3

This along the "SR-007 being more technically advanced than SR-009" quite scares me... It seems K812 are going to have some more than serious bass, or serious dips in treble region.

indeed... these are starting to sound like a Ultra Sone Competitor more and more

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #605 of 745
  Only good audeze is LCD2.1? Cool, so now we know that you know absolutely nothing about audio or audio equipment.  You can sign out of head fi at the top of your page, to the right of your username.

Who says that? You? Okay, that's a lot.

You do not know a good LCD2 Rev1. Perhaps you know the ones that were not good.

Maybe they did not understand the topic.

What I have told them about the enumerated headphones, they can stamp. Because it's not complicated.
Exactly like this: A Stax enthusiast knows what an Omega is better than a 009

Cough fleas is not everything in this world. Maybe they need to learn that yet.

Wait: you will understand everything when they hear for the first time with a K812. promised.

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #606 of 745
My god Micheal none of that makes sense.  Even if it did it's all matter of opinion and your last "sentence" has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of your rant.  What's your native language?

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #607 of 745
  Only good audeze is LCD2.1? Cool, so now we know that you know absolutely nothing about audio or audio equipment.  You can sign out of head fi at the top of your page, to the right of your username.  

... I miss Nomax. He was so cheerful yet not... offense... or too... stupid?

Micheal the point of a TOTL is to be complicated, we all like that the HD 800 was built from the ground up, Senn literally started from scratch. That's how a TOT: should be made [unless your Beyer and your building a TOTL from a former Flag Ship, they took a wonderful Dt 880 and fixed all it's issues TADA T1] 

ehm, please do provide us with some pics of your Omega and your SR009 

other wise we might just start to skip over your posts and ignore you [which guys why haven't we yet?] 

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #608 of 745
  Who says that? You? Okay, that's a lot.

You do not know a good LCD2 Rev1. Perhaps you know the ones that were not good.

Maybe they did not understand the topic.

What I have told them about the enumerated headphones, they can stamp. Because it's not complicated.
Exactly like this: A Stax enthusiast knows what an Omega is better than a 009

Cough fleas is not everything in this world. Maybe they need to learn that yet.

Wait: you will understand everything when they hear for the first time with a K812. promised.

Man, understand that nobody said SR-007 mkI or LCD-2 rev1 are bad headphones... Not at all! You should just realise that:

Better = subjective term... "better" 100% depends on your personal taste and says nothing to the other people in this discussion
Technically more advanced = objective term (or at least should be)... Technical doesn't mean absolutely superior or better (that strictly depends on what you want to achieve with headphones), it just means that specific headphone is more resolving, with better imaging, separation, dimensionality, transient response etc. etc. :)

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #609 of 745

if you don't like the 600 ohm T1 grab the T90, almost the same can with 250 ohms and sadly a little more treble.

So there's one of your flaws tackled

and keep in mine Beyer realeased the T1 as 600 Ohm because it was marketed to an AudioPhile market, of which most of us have rather powerful high quality amps. In which 600 ohm headphones mesh very welll

getting on the subject of impedance, I am a little pissed the T90 is ONLY 250 ohms... but... it's not to bad. 250 still makes for a good bit of resitance.

Although my poor 32ohm W1000x is very picky with her amps, due to how sensitive she is. So a TOTL that is low impedance... seems like not that great of a thing

and honestly... the more I think about it, a 250-300 ohm ism can would be the middle ground for impedance. 250 is enough to pair with a powerful amp and still have a little bit of room, while it's also low enough to pair nicely with a Celluar+Amp

Or for us AudioPhiles, the 250 ohm plays nicely with our Hm 801 and DX 100s

600 ohms are ok. There are advantages. Example: Less weight of the coil.

However, they must shoot at 600 ohms, the electrons literally inside - do not get me wrong - but that has to make the amp. Not easy.

The problem is somewhat higher concentration of sound - a little less bandwidth

300 (250) ohm would have been better for the T1. My opinion.

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #611 of 745
  The K812 shows them how it sounds when balance is perfect.

I don't see anything in this statement that would put the K812 above any headphone at all. I think the K 314 P has a perfect balance, but let's be honest, my admission is going to lead no one to find them worth $1500. (But you will when you hear them.)

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #612 of 745
  600 ohms are ok. There are advantages. Example: Less weight of the coil.

However, they must shoot at 600 ohms, the electrons literally inside - do not get me wrong - but that has to make the amp. Not easy.

The problem is somewhat higher concentration of sound - a little less bandwidth

300 (250) ohm would have been better for the T1. My opinion.

well the 250 ohm T1 is the T90,  the T90 is literally the same can... except it's cheaper, has less resitance and slighty more treble [which some find to b an issue]

still to get around the "electron" problem you get a powerful amp. I mean we all know how much POWER the HE 6 needs and yet it sounds wonderful. 

Yeah, Nomax was just the perfect balance. 

Also, for teh lulz

Indeed, he knew his place here, We appreciated him then we started doggin on that poor guy... and now that we have this other nut job... we realize how much we miss Nomax! At least he gave us a pic of his gear 

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #613 of 745

... I miss Nomax. He was so cheerful yet not... offense... or too... stupid?

Micheal the point of a TOTL is to be complicated, we all like that the HD 800 was built from the ground up, Senn literally started from scratch. That's how a TOT: should be made [unless your Beyer and your building a TOTL from a former Flag Ship, they took a wonderful Dt 880 and fixed all it's issues TADA T1]

ehm, please do provide us with some pics of your Omega and your SR009

other wise we might just start to skip over your posts and ignore you [which guys why haven't we yet?]

If you want to skip, then they do it anyway. No one stops them.

It may be that they do not like to read certain things. But sorry, that's not my problem.

They have a K812 thread here. And they get information.

Whether they want to believe this information is solely their decision.

If they see it as a hype, okay, so I have to live.

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #615 of 745
  Do not worry, I understand a lot of fun.

But, how can I argue?

Much is not understood. Example:

009 Which technique? what he does with his technique? He is analytical and both musically and in terms of what distinguishes Stax 20 years ago - no comparison.

So, what special technique? What do you mean by technique? if your listening to any modern Stax your looking for that effortless precision and speed.

Then Ultrasone. There is not a Ultrasone headphones, which is really good. I have no experience with Ultrasone... no comment...

Boom, boom, boom, and no man can endure a 10 edition long

Sennheiser HD800: Very good headphones, but a piece of technical sound The HD800 is very analytical yes... BUT it can be emotional with the right tube amp

Audez'e: There was only one good Audez'e - LCD2 Rev1. What about the LCD3? I do fancy those...

Hifiman: Let's give Dr. Fang Biang some time. HE-500 is pretty darn good!

Grado: Not for all applications. Ummm PS500/ with or without the G-cush FTW

T1: 600 ohms - does not fit perfectly for all amps. Sonically not bad, but specific. I strongly dislike the T1... no comment...

Wait just a little. The K812 shows them how it sounds when balance is perfect. And then they also understand what a 009 can not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back