AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #586 of 745
  Why bushing? They call me a good Ultrasone. You will not find, because there is none. There is Sounding, Sounding Sounding and again.

For the crazy sound-Friends in this world. But, that's okay.

This has as much to do with AKG as the Pope of pregnancy.

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #587 of 745

SR-007 mkI being TECHNICALLY better than SR-009? That explains a lot...

I think I now understand... K812 will be more bassy and in general bass-mids oriented (just like or even more like K712 Pro) in comparison to HD800 and SR-009 which are better suited for analytical listeners.

I get that feeling as well, a "refrance" class for the average consumer, who enjoys slighty bloated mid bass hump for ever day listening. 

And yeah lets see dis epic collection! lol

+1 

Why bashing? They call me a good Ultrasone. You will not find, because there is none. 

I see there 

Yea once again to Micheal... you insult the greatness of Nomax. While he is pretty nuts, he at least makes some kind of sense

in addition pics plz <3 

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #589 of 745
  Micheal, you tried to hard and subsequently failed. I almost want this thread to be closed now, but I'm not sure...... 40 pages. 40 PAGES.

it could be over 9000 by the time these get released...

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #591 of 745
  it could be over 9000 by the time these get released...

I doubt that, I do enjoy the thread. Nice place for stupid musing, and comparisons. Plus as we all saw, the video is apprently not on uTube any moar, so this thread still has some relevance 

but I doubt over 9000... I doubt they nor this thread will b that awesome 

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #592 of 745

I get that feeling as well, a "refrance" class for the average consumer, who enjoys slighty bloated mid bass hump for ever day listening.

I dont think it's a bad idea to release more "safe" flagship, definitely not... I just have a problem with people who post absolutely fuzzy, uninformative and strictly subjective claims. These K812 could very well be better than a lot of other headphones in the same price category but this marketing ******** all over this thread about K812 being better than everything (even wives) is extremely irritating.

You, AKG fanboys, should at least post some reasonably readable comparison to well-known headphone to get your opinions more into context.

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #594 of 745
Oct 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #597 of 745

I dont think it's a bad idea to release more "safe" flagship, definitely not... I just have a problem with people who post absolutely fuzzy, uninformative and strictly subjective claims. These K812 could very well be better than a lot of other headphones in the same price category but this marketing ******** all over this thread about K812 being better than everything (even wives) is extremely irritating.

You, AKG fanboys, should at least post some reasonably readable comparison to well-known headphone to get your opinions more into context.

Not an AKG fan boi

and maybe. The w1000x is a rather bassy headphone, and while it's not "refrance clas" the others in the W series have a simmilar bass, and the w3k anv seems to be quiete popular, and it's around $1000+ price point 

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #598 of 745

They are a business and have to turn a profit, so I'd understand a "safe" offering... BUT the Harmon business model looks like this right now...

(least amount of R&D + reuse existing parts)celebrity endorsement/vague marketing video and advertisements = profit

(for further notes and information please see the K/Q7xx series of phones)

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #599 of 745
Do not worry, I understand a lot of fun.

But, how can I argue?

Much is not understood. Example:

009 Which technique? what he does with his technique? He is analytical and both musically and in terms of what distinguishes Stax 20 years ago - no comparison.

So, what special technique?

Then Ultrasone. There is not a Ultrasone headphones, which is really good.

Boom, boom, boom, and no man can endure a 10 edition long

Sennheiser HD800: Very good headphones, but a piece of technical sound

Audez'e: There was only one good Audez'e - LCD2 Rev1.

Hifiman: Let's give Dr. Fang Biang some time.

Grado: Not for all applications.

T1: 600 ohms - does not fit perfectly for all amps. Sonically not bad, but specific.

Wait just a little. The K812 shows them how it sounds when balance is perfect. And then they also understand what a 009 can not.

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #600 of 745
Boom, boom, boom, and no man can endure a 10 edition long

Audez'e: There was only one good Audez'e - LCD2 Rev1.

Hifiman: Let's give Dr. Fang Biang some time.

Only good audeze is LCD2.1? Cool, so now we know that you know absolutely nothing about audio or audio equipment.  You can sign out of head fi at the top of your page, to the right of your username.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back