AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #571 of 745
  Sorry, I forgot.
There is not much to see. HD 800 and T1 have no chance - not the smallest chance. In all respects, no chance.

Now it is clear - the K812 means big show

YEA MAN preach it, I just saw the GREATEST TACO today, I mean this Taco was so great! I'm pretty sure I'll never eat another grinder EVER again, 

But then I put that taco in my mouth and it was plastic... 

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #573 of 745
Is anybody able to watch the video anymore? It's says private video for me.

LAWL

Nice move AKG, yea I can not watch it either, although I was one of the first like 200 viewers or something lol

Trust us it sucked. Like a Dr. Dre Beats Commerical mixed with a Senn Hesier Add... my expectations of this are wanning

ALTHOUGH, the Signiture Pro Dj [the $1000 Ultrasone] are iPod friendly and they sound amazing SO this might not suck! 

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #574 of 745
  Sorry, I forgot.
There is not much to see. HD 800 and T1 have no chance - not the smallest chance. In all respects, no chance.

Now it is clear - the K812 means big show

Could you stop spamming, please? In other words: Prove, or didn't happen! 
wink_face.gif

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #575 of 745

YEA MAN preach it, I just saw the GREATEST TACO today, I mean this Taco was so great! I'm pretty sure I'll never eat another grinder EVER again,

Yes Man, what they preach? Perhaps the K812 is too big for them. Possible.

I can tell you without Taco
biggrin.gif
: The K812 destroys all headphones with pad. Definitely. He eats breakfast and spits them out. -sorry

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #576 of 745

Yes Man, what they preach? Perhaps the K812 is too big for them. Possible.

I can tell you without Taco
biggrin.gif
: The K812 destroys all headphones with pad. Definitely. He eats breakfast and haunts them.

yea, ur even worse than Nomax sheesh

And I have my doubts about it, I'm pretty convienced is going to end up like the Ultrasone Flag Ship

Which wouldn't be a terrible thing 

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #577 of 745

yea, ur even worse than Nomax sheesh

And I have my doubts about it, I'm pretty convienced is going to end up like the Ultrasone Flag Ship

Which wouldn't be a terrible thing

Nonsense. What AKG Ultrasone common? nothing!

No, I can understand them. This is so because they have no idea of ​​the sound of the K812.

Therefore I forgive. I'll say it again: The K812 breakfast all headphones with pad included. Stax ... and spits them out.

Man, they have no idea - they believe me. The K812 with his technique (top secret at the moment) is perhaps the quintessential headphones.

They wait for it - we're talking about it. Then when they get big eyes and can not believe what they hear.

Then we'll talk again.

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #578 of 745

No, I can understand them. This is so because they have no idea of ​​the sound of the K812.

Therefore I forgive. I'll say it again: The K812 breakfast all headphones with pad included. Stax ... and spits them out.

Man, they have no idea - they believe me. The K812 with his technique (top secret at the moment) is perhaps the quintessential headphones.

They wait for it - we're talking about it. Then when they get big eyes and can not believe what they hear.

Then we'll talk again.

Ok, so they are technically even better than Stax SR-009 in your opinion? Or you just subjectively prefer their sound signature over everything you've heard so far?

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #579 of 745

Ok, so they are technically even better than Stax SR-009 in your opinion? Or you just subjectively prefer their sound signature over everything you've heard so far?

Yes, it is better. The 009 does not have great technique on board. The technique of Omega was better and it's been 20 years.

How good is the K812? It's simple: I want to buy the K812 when it's official. My wife said: No, you're already 25 headphones. I said: Okay baby, then you must go.

understand now how good a K812?

That's it

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #580 of 745

Then we'll talk again.

So now your going to bash on UltraSone... honestly in the past they seemed to have different audiances, but Don't forget ultrasone has a number of very high end "iPod" friendly headphones they sell... it seems AKG is trying to cash in on that market! 

But we will see how the impressions go, looking purely at the advertisement I have my doubts. Every buisness chooses an audiance before they make a product, the product is made for and marketed at that Audiance. It would seem the community at Head Fi and those of us round the world might not be in this Market... it could turn out that this is a great "portable" Flag Ship like the Ultrasone Signiture Dj Pro 

http://www.ultrasone.com/index.php/en/products/signature-dj.html

The ePads and HeadBand look kinda pleathery, but they are actually SheepSkin Leather, and ofc let's not forget those headphones are well mostly plastic

So my point is, the build... is "good" but it's very plasticky... non the less as you see, he raves about the quality, and other Head Fi members who own them say the same. Not an audiophile head phone, but most likely the best for todays mobile world

I for see the k812 fitting in with those as their competition. We may see real leather on the k812, and it may be a more nuetral can.

And here is the catch... those cans apprently had a more neutral sound than the TH-900 so not to nock these "AudioPhile Mobile Headphones"

the K812 could be top notch, but I think our market want's to see more headphones like the Upcomoing LCD-X [said to be a more neutral balancd Auezede Ortho] or the HE 6 and HD 800. We want to see an AKG open back TOTL refrance can... not another iSlave refrance can :/ 

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #581 of 745
  Yes, it is better. The 009 does not have great technique on board. The technique of Omega was better and it's been 20 years.

How good is the K812? It's simple: I want to buy the K812 when it's official. My wife said: No, you're already 25 headphones. I said: Okay baby, then you must go.

That's it

And he sold his Wife for more headphones

yeap I think your credibility just went out the window with your common sense, but just for kicks and giggles

can we get a picture of your 25 headphones :3,  

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #582 of 745

Man taco's are da bomb! Hence my screen name. So follow this... tacos= greatest ever, white castle slider = worst poop ever SO... lets break this down.

The Stax 009 and HD800 are considered some of the best to date (there's a few others)

The Beats Solo are one of the worst headphone values ever (man they taste funny)

SO by process of elimination I predict the K812 to preform somewhere between a white castle slider and a taco!

Examples of things in this range would be gas station hot dogs, churros, and buffet soft serve ice cream.

There you have it, my K812 review... its sound fits somewhere between Beats Solo and HD800! BOOM!

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #583 of 745

That's it

SR-007 mkI being TECHNICALLY better than SR-009? That explains a lot...

I think I now understand... K812 will be more bassy and in general bass-mids oriented (just like or even more like K712 Pro) in comparison to HD800 and SR-009 which are better suited for analytical listeners.

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #584 of 745

And he sold his Wife for more headphones

yeap I think your credibility just went out the window with your common sense, but just for kicks and giggles

can we get a picture of your 25 headphones :3,  

She was holding back his greatness yo!

And yeah lets see dis epic collection! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back