AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service
Mar 1, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #31 of 71
Whewww!!!

got through all the rest of the packages!! :) did rattle checks on everyone's headphones. no sonic issues detected using my own pair of K7xx as a reference point of comparison. 

sent out PMs to EVERYONE who is participating. please contact me if you haven't received your PM.

ready to ship out everything as soon as I receive the shipping payment :)

cheers & have a great week!!!

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:12 PM Post #32 of 71
ps: please note my shipping quotes are not including any weird random paypal fees. if paypal tells you they are adding a fee to your transaction, that money goes to paypal... not to me. please just add that fee amount to the total prior to sending the transaction. thanks!!! 

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #33 of 71
Whewww!!!

got through all the rest of the packages!! :) did rattle checks on everyone's headphones. no sonic issues detected using my own pair of K7xx as a reference point of comparison. 

sent out PMs to EVERYONE who is participating. please contact me if you haven't received your PM.

ready to ship out everything as soon as I receive the shipping payment :)

cheers & have a great week!!!

Woooohooooo!!!! Thank you so much!

Mar 2, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #35 of 71
shipped out a bunch of packages today for the majority of people who paypaled! check your PMs.

apologize to a few people who sent me payments a bit later in the day. did not see it until after the post office closed. will be shipping out your packages first thing in the morning!

cheers!

Mar 3, 2015 at 8:36 PM Post #36 of 71
shipped out the remainder of the packages for everyone who I have received payment from. will be finish sending out the pixs of the receipt/package to everyone tonight.

just waiting on payments for a few remaining people. will ship out for you guys as soon as I receive it. :)

hope you all have a great week

cheers!

Mar 3, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #37 of 71
for everyone who I've sent out packages for already, if you don't mind leaving feedback on my services and impressions of the headphones here, I would greatly appreciate it!

I would like to petition for moderator approval to offer this again in the future and your feedback will be helpful!!

thanks! :)

Mar 4, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #38 of 71
finally finished shipping out all the packages!!! if you guys have any questions or run into any issues that I can help you with, please PM me.

also, for all the people using first class international shipping, there is no official usps tracking number, but you may be able to access limited tracking information with your customs number. shipping estimates for first class international can be anywhere from 2-6 weeks depending on how long it takes to process at the customs office. everyone else with the more expensive shipping options, you will have access to usps tracking and your package should be there really soon! I provided the delivery date estimates in my PMs.

hope you guys all enjoy your new headphones & please post your impressions of the headphones/my services here after you get them.

:)

cheers!

Mar 5, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #39 of 71
Received my pair today and have been using them for about 2 hours now. Excellent communication through out the entire process usually responding to my questions within the hour. Packaging was great, came in the original massdrop box and was extremely careful with opening the package to test for issues. If I wasn't told they where opened I wouldn't have known. The postage turn around time (the time money4me247 received my package and then sent it to me) was very quick. I did pay for the upgraded postage so I received mine within 5 days of shipping. Overall I am unbelievably happy with the service.

TL:DR 10/10 would recommend

Mar 6, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #42 of 71
I live in Australia. I have a pair of dt990 pros, dt770 pros and Sennheiser ie80.

Oh wow that's so quick, I'm in New Zealand btw. Ive got HD600, DT770 and AD900X, PortaPros, HD-SP and Pistons, so my only reference to your gear is DT770.

I power all my gear with an O2+Odac combo, I'm hoping it will cut it for the K7XX.

These will hopefully be replacing my AD900X as my go to gaming headphone, combined with the ModMic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back