AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service
Feb 4, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #16 of 71
Important Update To All,

Per moderator concerns, I have been asked to refrain from offering this service and will be unable to offer this service in the future.

I will be allowed to fulfill forwarding services for people who have already contacted me & committed, but unfortunately, I will be unable to offer this service to any additional people.

I have requested that this thread remain open to serve as an avenue for already committed parties to leave public feedback as a means of buyer protection & as a way for me to provide informational updates to already committed parties. However, I will no longer be able to offer forwarding services to any new people. Please do not post any more requests for my forwarding service here.

For the people who have already committed, everything will still proceed per previously stated and I will be fulfilling your forwarding services as requested.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cheers!
~money4me247

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #17 of 71
That's really strange! I thought headfi was all about community! As far as I'm concerned this is by far the coolest thing anyone on the internet has ever done for me!

Feb 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #18 of 71
Important Customs Information to all who have committed to my service,

Please take the time to contact your country's customs office and ask them about their import policy on gifts vs merchandise. Apparently, the minimal threshold for taxation may be lower on gift items. Also, confirm the taxes that will be expected and the minimal threshold for such taxes. 

I have complied a table of customs policies for various countries that you may use for reference. Information should be accurate, but I would like you to take the time to double check so we can avoid any unwelcome surprises.

This is the resource I use for obtaining the following customs information.
http://www.dutycalculator.com/

Just enter your country to check.
Classification is: Electronics & Video Games > Speakers, Headphones & Amplifiers > Headphones

This following information may not be applicable for our transaction, but just want you to be aware of it.

Australia: MFN duty rate of 5%, Sales tax of 10%, Import Processing Charge (AU$48.85)
Duty is not charged if: the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €150 
VAT is not charged if: the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €22
Both duty and VAT are waived if: the sum of duty and VAT payable does not exceed €10 

Greece: MFN duty rate of 2%, Sales tax of 23%
Duty is not charged if the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €150.  VAT is always payable.    

India: MFN duty rate of 10%, No sales tax, Landing charges (1% CIF), Countervailing duty (10% (CIFD + Landing charges)), CESS (3% (Duty + Countervailing duty)), Additional Countervailing Duty (4% (CIFD + Landing charges + Countervailing duty + CESS))
No minimum treshold, no sales tax.

Malaysia: MFN duty rate of 15%, Sales tax of 10%
Imports with a shipment value (CIF value) up to MY$500 are exempt of duty. No minimum threshold for sales tax and excise. 

Netherlands: MFN duty rate of 2%, Sales tax of 21%
Duty is not charged if either: the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €150 
the amount of duty payable on a consignment does not exceed €10
VAT is not charged if: the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €22

New Zealand: MFN duty rate of 5%, sales tax of 15%, Import entry transaction fee (NZ$46.89)
Duty, GST, and other import fees are only charged when the sum of duty and GST amount to NZ$60 and above.
An import entry transaction fee of NZ$29.26 (GST inclusive) is payable on every import entry clearance and import declartion for goods, when the sum of duty and GST exceeds NZ$60.

Sweden: MFN duty rate of 2%, sales tax of 25%
Duty is not charged if the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed SEK1300. VAT is always payable.

UK: MFN duty rate of 2%, Sales tax of 20%
Duty is not charged if either: the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed 135 pounds 
the amount of duty payable does not exceed 9 pounds
VAT is not charged if: the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed 15 pounds
Thank you for your time.

Cheers!
~money4me247

Feb 11, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #20 of 71
for everyone participating who has the February 17th ship date who hasn't responded yet, I will need a confirmation of your chosen shipping option and discuss customs with you. Please PM me when you have the chance! :)

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #22 of 71
Well, for the mods to block such an awesome thing... I am really disappointed...
This is something I could use from time to time and something that'd make my shopping abroad so much less complicated than it is now.

Feb 14, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #23 of 71
hey all,

I double checked my list and I believe I have everyone's shipping information, shipping option, and all other pertinent information. If I missed you or if you would like something changed, please contact me. I will try to reconfirm all the information with everyone prior to shipping anything out.

cheers!! :)

Feb 17, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #24 of 71
hey all,

I double checked my list and I believe I have everyone's shipping information, shipping option, and all other pertinent information. If I missed you or if you would like something changed, please contact me. I will try to reconfirm all the information with everyone prior to shipping anything out.

cheers!! :)

Cheers Dennis!

Feb 20, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #25 of 71
hey guys!!!

IMPORTANT update for All!!! it appears that massdrop will be sending ALL the packages out during the february ship date! exciting for you guys, a lil bit overwhelming for me hahah. my inbox is full of the tracking numbers, and from the ones I've checked, it seems to be a 2/25 delivery date. My office usually has a short delay dropping off packages to our mailboxes & I am not going to be able to check everyone's headphones immediately.

This will be the order I will be taking care of things.
1) original feb ship date with upgraded shipping
2) original feb ship date w first class shipping
3) march ship date w upgraded shipping
4) march ship date w first class shipping

With office turn around times and rattle checks, I expect to begin shipping out packages no earlier than Thursday, 2/26, best case situation. I was not expecting to be taking care of everyone's package at once so may need to start working on this over the weekend when I have more free time.

I will not be requesting payment for shipping until Thursday, 2/26, as that will be the earliest date I can begin shipping, though Saturday may be more realistic. I will be contacting you guys in the order listed above. Please be understanding if I don't get to your package immediately. Will begin sending out finalized confirmation PMs about your shipping, quoted prices, and paypal information starting Thursday the earliest following the order I've listed above.

Very excited for all of you guys, but it's going to be an extremely busy weekend for me.

If you guys have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me but note that if all of you guys PM me at once, the internet mite break down lol! Please be understanding if I don't respond to your PM immediately, but I will try my best to respond to all PMs within 24hrs of receipt. May be easier to post your question on this thread.

That's it for me right now. Hope you guys all have a great week!

Cheers!!!

Feb 21, 2015 at 9:08 PM Post #26 of 71
hey,

quick update: according to UPS, some of the packages have been delivered!! however, i have not received any notification from my apartment's office about the packages arrival & there wasn't any packages in my mailbox when I checked today. will be a bit of a delay before I get my hands on them & start checking for rattle issues.

I expect that I will not begin shipping anything out until the 25th at the earliest & next Saturday at the latest (will depend on the office turn around & how much free time I have next week). I begin contacting you all individually at that time. Thank you all for your patience!

Cheers!

Feb 26, 2015 at 11:49 PM Post #28 of 71
  Are you still selling your pair? might be interested.

sorry, holding onto them for now. will let you know if i decide to sell later. need them right now as a reference for rattle checking.

Feb 26, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #29 of 71
hey guys,

sent out a PM with paypal info & final info check to people with the original February delivery date who are using pricier shipping options. can ship out your headphones tomorrow if I receive your payment prior to 5pm central time. 

for the rest of you guys, I appreciate your patience. I am working through the packages as fast as I can! will be sending out more PMs as the week goes on.

cheers!

Feb 27, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #30 of 71
quick update. I've shipped out all the packages that I have received so far!!! :) I am keeping my eye out for the packages that I have received delivery confirmations from UPS, but please note that my office does have a bit of a delay after receiving the package to get them into my mailbox. 

will continue working through packages as I receive them. i appreciate everyone's patience. will be PMing you individually as I get ready to ship out your package.

cheers & have a great weekend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back