AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service
Jan 27, 2015 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
hey guys,

For international people who are interested in the Massdrop AKG K7xx, I will be willing to forward your shipment to your international address at no extra cost. I can send them out factory sealed or open them to test for rattling/sonic issues (your preference). If they have a rattling issue, I will help you with the exchange process.

Due to the number of requests I have received so far, I am not sure if I will have the funds to purchase so many AKG K7xx headphones. My preferred option would be for you to order them from massdrop yourself & write down my address for the shipping destination. You will only need to paypal me the shipping costs. If you do prefer for me to order them for you, I can do that as well. You will be able to change your mind and cancel up until the drop deadline.

Please PM or reply with your address & I can let you know the total shipping costs as I currently have a pair of AKG K7xx headphones that I can weigh at the post office.

Hope this will be helpful for international buyers interested in the AKG K7xx! :)

Cheers!

Jan 28, 2015 at 5:15 AM Post #3 of 71
This! Checking for imperfections/defects is just amazing.

I'm not from US, and I buy a lot of things there, but I can't test any of that, so I have to be lucky :p

I know its going to be really appreciated for a lot of people!!

You are very kind!!!

Jan 28, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #4 of 71
Heya, just saw you opened a thread and its answered my question regarding payment! I will PM you my full address in NZ.

Also top notch for offering to check for rattle! This was a huge concern of mine.

Jan 28, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #8 of 71
  That is a great service you're offering.  Do you have shipping costs to countries already worked out? If so, what about import charges?

Cheers.

just got a shipping quote today for Australia, New Zealand, India, and UK. if there is another country you will like me to check please let me know.

edit: if interested please PM me :)

Feb 2, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #12 of 71
AKG K7xx is only available on massdrop for one more day, so anyone on the fence on it needs to decide soon!! PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Feb 2, 2015 at 4:44 PM Post #14 of 71
Hey again! I noticed there is some kind of daily maximum of PMs for new users and i haven't gotten an answer from you so i guess it might have been blocked

Never mind I got your reply :)

Feb 2, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #15 of 71
  Hey again! I noticed there is some kind of daily maximum of PMs for new users and i haven't gotten an answer from you so i guess it might have been blocked

Never mind I got your reply :)

hey minikvast,

I have PMed you with THREE replies total. please let me know if you did not receive them. once you have reached your limit, feel free to email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back