Akg k550 vs. V-moda m100
Jul 3, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #18 of 31
Quote:
I think i'm gonna go for the k550s because from what i hear the only thing they really don't do better than the m100 is bass and bass isn't my biggest concern I"m more of a mid's fellow.

Sure, it's your choice. It's true that Bass is really great on the V-Moda's, but it isnt really overwhelming bass, it's great low frequencies that the V-Moda's are able to do.

Comparing the V-Moda's to my favorite Sony MDR-1R and Sennheisser Momentums, the Momentums are the best of the pack, while the V-Moda's beat the MDR-1R's in bass, The Sony has a better sound stage and more detail that the V-Modas.

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Sure, it's your choice. It's true that Bass is really great on the V-Moda's, but it isnt really overwhelming bass, it's great low frequencies that the V-Moda's are able to do.

Comparing the V-Moda's to my favorite Sony MDR-1R and Sennheisser Momentums, the Momentums are the best of the pack, while the V-Moda's beat the MDR-1R's in bass, The Sony has a better sound stage and more detail that the V-Modas.

I had the V-moda m80s for quite sometime and i loved them. Are the m100s a substanatialimprovement?

Jul 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #29 of 31
PM DannyBai. He has both. Read the ws99 thread and you'll find plenty of comparison. The pure bass heads seem to like the m100 do to the shear quantity of bass, will people more down on earth prefer the ws99 due to the balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back