AKG K361/K371
Apr 26, 2021 at 4:59 AM Post #871 of 1,294
Just got my replacement K371-BT, for reference bought my first set in July last year. These new ones have a much stiffer (in a good way) folding mechanism, plus the power button isn't loose, I never had problems with both of those aspects in my old set, but it's noticeably different on these. Other than that, these are much more stable on my head, not sure if that's just because it's brand new, but all the same, these feel much nicer to use.

Apr 26, 2021 at 3:25 PM Post #874 of 1,294
I have been using them for a couple of weeks now and I can't say that I found something fatiguing.
I borrowed them from a friend. Like them a lot and I ordered one for myself. But my ears hurt a little after listening to them. Maybe I was listening to loud I don't know. Maybe it's my imagination but mine seems more neutral. The one I borrowed from a friend seems warmer.

Apr 26, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #878 of 1,294
Strange as there are no severe peaks to cause fatigue.
But sometimes I find closed headphones fatiguing despite the tuning.
I have NAD Viso HP50, never had any fatigue. I find the K371 better sounding headphones but my ears are hot after I listen do them. Why? I have no idea.

I bought HD6xx recently, and I could listen to them loud as i wan't, no fatigue.

Apr 26, 2021 at 4:03 PM Post #880 of 1,294
I have NAD Viso HP50, never had any fatigue. I find the K371 better sounding headphones but my ears are hot after I listen do them. Why? I have no idea.

I bought HD6xx recently, and I could listen to them loud as i wan't, no fatigue.
both of the AKG models I had my ears would easily get hot in them, especially during the summer Time and I probably attribute that to the type of padding being used

Apr 30, 2021 at 5:35 AM Post #883 of 1,294
For very long music listening, will hd 560s defeat this k731? Any thoughts? Which is better?
I've got both, HD560s are more comfortable when it's hotter, as K371 pads can get a bit sweaty, but other than that they are both reasonably similar comfort wise, both comfortable but have similar comfort issues (shallow pads means your ears touch the driver).

Apr 30, 2021 at 8:12 AM Post #884 of 1,294
I've got both, HD560s are more comfortable when it's hotter, as K371 pads can get a bit sweaty, but other than that they are both reasonably similar comfort wise, both comfortable but have similar comfort issues (shallow pads means your ears touch the driver).
How about sound quality? Who has much better audio quality between the two? Which do you enjoy more when listening to music?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back