AK Custom Hybrid IEM Discussion & Impressions
Sep 10, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #21 of 176
Here is my reviews for AK 3+1 only
In future needs you guys to input more
biggrin.gif

http://hisonicears.weebly.com/ak-custom-31.html

Congratulations KimD,  you really wrote a excellent review. 

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #23 of 176
Here is my reviews for AK 3+1 only
In future needs you guys to input more
biggrin.gif

http://hisonicears.weebly.com/ak-custom-31.html

Kim just a point of criticism, if you're looking to do this seriously you should invest in an editor or a proofreader. I don't think English is your first language so I wouldn't fault you on that, but your sentences can get a little disjointed and words that are completely irrelevant get used pretty often, leading to a frustrating reading experience.

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:10 AM Post #24 of 176
Kim just a point of criticism, if you're looking to do this seriously you should invest in an editor or a proofreader. I don't think English is your first language so I wouldn't fault you on that, but your sentences can get a little disjointed and words that are completely irrelevant get used pretty often, leading to a frustrating reading experience.
The POINT is to get info on products. If you are unable to understand then who has a problem? What happened if it was the other way around ans it was you who was sharing info to others ?

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #25 of 176
The POINT is to get info on products. If you are unable to understand then who has a problem? What happened if it was the other way around ans it was you who was sharing info to others ?

Unfortunately I actually do have some trouble understanding it as well :frowning2:

For normal posts and impressions from a normal user you're right there is nothing wrong with not having perfect English, there are tonnes of users who do not use English as their primary mode of communication and we cannot expect everyone to have perspective English.

However, the point he is trying to make is that if you choose to try to start writing up proper reviews then it would be best for someone to help proof read and help with the grammar. Nothing wrong with that. Look at rudi for example, English is not his first language, and in his usual posts you can clearly tell that his English is not the most grammatically sound. Nobody complains. But when he posts reviews on head pie, expatinjapan or someone else clearly helps to tidy things up on the grammatical front.

Again don't get me wrong. I'm not saying anyone should stop posting or stop writing reviews if they cannot write perfect English. All I'm saying is that if you choose to publish proper reviews on review sites, it would be best to get a little help on that front.

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #26 of 176
Unfortunately I actually do have some trouble understanding it as well :frowning2:

For normal posts and impressions from a normal user you're right there is nothing wrong with not having perfect English, there are tonnes of users who do not use English as their primary mode of communication and we cannot expect everyone to have perspective English.

However, the point he is trying to make is that if you choose to try to start writing up proper reviews then it would be best for someone to help proof read and help with the grammar. Nothing wrong with that. Look at rudi for example, English is not his first language, and in his usual posts you can clearly tell that his English is not the most grammatically sound. Nobody complains. But when he posts reviews on head pie, expatinjapan or someone else clearly helps to tidy things up on the grammatical front.

Again don't get me wrong. I'm not saying anyone should stop posting or stop writing reviews if they cannot write perfect English. All I'm saying is that if you choose to publish proper reviews on review sites, it would be best to get a little help on that front.
Totally get you, so instead of someone pointing fingers stating how his English is not up to standard he himself could have offerd to help.

Sep 12, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #27 of 176

Totally get you, so instead of someone pointing fingers stating how his English is not up to standard he himself could have offerd to help.

Alright first of all, I am not a charity. If no one specifically asks for it, I assume that help is not expected post-criticism.

Second of all, I did and very specifically state that his lack of proficiency in English is precisely the reason why I phrased what I said that way. It is not his fault, but he can definitely benefit from an editor or a proofreader (which as states in point número uno, is NOT a direct invitation for my services).

Thirdly, I would gladly help if he so requests. But if you take the time to look, he hasn't even replied yet.

And last, why are you offended on his behalf? I made a valid criticism that would ultimately hinder him in the long run. I did not bash him but rather, gave him pointers that would improve future writings from his website.

Sep 12, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #28 of 176
Alright first of all, I am not a charity. If no one specifically asks for it, I assume that help is not expected post-criticism.

Second of all, I did and very specifically state that his lack of proficiency in English is precisely the reason why I phrased what I said that way. It is not his fault, but he can definitely benefit from an editor or a proofreader (which as states in point número uno, is NOT a direct invitation for my services).

Thirdly, I would gladly help if he so requests. But if you take the time to look, he hasn't even replied yet.

And last, why are you offended on his behalf? I made a valid criticism that would ultimately hinder him in the long run. I did not bash him but rather, gave him pointers that would improve future writings from his website.

You're right actually i am not the English writer, just the simple reviews and wrote up the main point as well.
If you can try to understand that is fine, if you can't then just ignore for that blogs, cause is very simple thing too.
Cause due to poor English language too.
Anything most of the best IEM, there are still trust your ears.
No one can help much, we can write for the pointed out only.

Thanks

Sep 12, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #29 of 176
Hi Kim, you are totally alright, don't get too personal of it and your English has improved tremendously!
On certain instances, we might not get what you are trying to say, so it's no harm for us to ask you to clarify your points!
Well, English is not my first language too haha!

Sep 12, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #30 of 176
Hi Kim, you are totally alright, don't get too personal of it and your English has improved tremendously!
On certain instances, we might not get what you are trying to say, so it's no harm for us to ask you to clarify your points!
Well, English is not my first language too haha!

Lol
Best of the best, usually has awesome reviewer and well writer, doesn't mean you can get it, for example once you has read up then 100% believe to buy.

That main purpose is more buy and more to believe them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back