Airtravel rig advice
Jul 15, 2006 at 4:42 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiPete
I used to own a Superacro III. Nice little amp!

Can the Ipod Nano use software other than Apple's to be loaded etc?
I heard that the software from Apple is somewhat limiting.

You can always download Rockbox into the thing, with it you can use the iPod like a hard drive and drag and drop your music. Whereas with Apple's iTunes you have to use iTunes to load the music, although it isn't too bad if your computer is of decent specs, although most people say that iTunes is a resource hog (and I agree to some extent)...

Jul 15, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox360
You can always download Rockbox into the thing, with it you can use the iPod like a hard drive and drag and drop your music. Whereas with Apple's iTunes you have to use iTunes to load the music, although it isn't too bad if your computer is of decent specs, although most people say that iTunes is a resource hog (and I agree to some extent)...

Totally agree; I would Rockbox my 5G if I had a better file structure.

Jul 15, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #18 of 18
i traveled with my e3c on the plane and i would say there's 90% isolation with the foamies. you really have to try to listen to the plane engine sound to hear it, otherwise you won't. IEMs are perfect for the plane since they are small and light weight, they create total isolation, they don't disturbed whoever's next to you. either that or you can get the Bose noise cancelling headphones!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back