AirPods Max
Mar 6, 2024 at 11:20 AM Post #5,628 of 5,629
So I bought some lamb skin ear pads for my Max. I don’t use these for music I keep them in the living room with my apple tv. With the leather pads they kill lower the noise cancellation quality. Also I hear a soft whoosh or ocean like white noise with them. This doesn’t happen with the original ear pads. I typically only use these with special audio watching TV or movies. I also noticed the leather pads take away quite a bit of the lower end. Especially the sub bass.

Mar 6, 2024 at 11:57 AM Post #5,629 of 5,629
So I bought some lamb skin ear pads for my Max. I don’t use these for music I keep them in the living room with my apple tv. With the leather pads they kill lower the noise cancellation quality. Also I hear a soft whoosh or ocean like white noise with them. This doesn’t happen with the original ear pads. I typically only use these with special audio watching TV or movies. I also noticed the leather pads take away quite a bit of the lower end. Especially the sub bass.
Sounds like the pads interfere with the sound optimization the APM does with the internal microphones…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back