AIAIAI Tracks?!
May 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ethanlives

New Head-Fier
I walked in Audio Gears yesterday in NYC and tried the AIAIAI Tracks and wow!  These things have surprisingly enourmous sound--HUGE BASS and soundstage.  They were listed at 69.99 and I would have purchased a pair if they hadn't sold out of them.  Has anyone else checked these out?  I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with them but I wish I could have.

May 28, 2010 at 4:54 AM Post #4 of 10
I have been using the Tracks for about 6 months now and really appreciate them. They of course have the limitations of a quite open on-ear headphone, but i think there is a good balance in sound and i agree they are quite heavy on the bass but i think it actually works out fine - probably a little matter of preferences, but i think for this type if headphones it is important with a powerfull sound in order to get a god experience... Buttom line for the headphone type i think they are some of the best i have tried even though i originally bought them because i was intrigued by the design.

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #5 of 10
headbuddy: How is the quality of the mic and it's button? I'v head at least the button is hard to press?

I often ride by train and usually I go to the silent-area of the wagons. Does the sound "slip" the headphones? It was a problem with the old Sony Walkman on-ears I remember, but I just love the design. Though I can't use them, if they are noisy on the "outside" of the ears... 
smile_phones.gif

Jun 15, 2010 at 12:58 AM Post #6 of 10
This headphone actually sounded pretty good, It's comparable or even exceed PX100-II in performance, details are better in AIAIAI..
The only thing I dislike is the shape, sure it looks nice, but it just feel so fragile and not as comfortable as some other portable headphones I've tried...but hey, soundwise, this cans is sweet :D

Nov 29, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #9 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back