AiAiAi Capital Headphones On the Way!!!!!!
Jul 1, 2012 at 6:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Boeing777

New Head-Fier
Just ordered the newly released AiAiAi Capital On Ear headphones should(Fingers Crossed!)have them tomorrow i'll let everyone know how they are next weekend or perhaps give a very early impression around Wednesday as i'm off of Flying duties due to back problems.Could anyone let Me know what's the best way to burn in headphones?Thankyou in advance.

Jul 1, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #2 of 4
Burn In is a touchy subject...

I have heard it said, that lying on a towel and playing music a little louder than normal overnight is a good start. How long you would have to do that for is a good question. Perhaps one of the pros will chime in also.

Enjoy your headphones, Jim

PS I have got the EIEIO Old McDonald version on order. Just joking... LOLz

Jul 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #3 of 4
Ok they arrived typically minimalist AiAiAi packaging no accessories whatsoever,no carry pouch,adapter,etc.Very lightweight,fibreglass design and weather proof the Danish maestros also had commuters in mind when making them oh and they are very comfortable.Well as to the sound a really quick impression,very dark but after setting Ipod Touch EQ setting to,"Electronic",they came alive.I have 14 days to play with them they are specially designed for the Apple range of phones/MP3 players as they come with a mic/remote.The retailer recommended the Sennheiser SP25 basic edition but i don't know how these would sound.

Jul 6, 2012 at 4:10 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Ok they arrived typically minimalist AiAiAi packaging no accessories whatsoever,no carry pouch,adapter,etc.Very lightweight,fibreglass design and weather proof the Danish maestros also had commuters in mind when making them oh and they are very comfortable.Well as to the sound a really quick impression,very dark but after setting Ipod Touch EQ setting to,"Electronic",they came alive.I have 14 days to play with them they are specially designed for the Apple range of phones/MP3 players as they come with a mic/remote.The retailer recommended the Sennheiser SP25 basic edition but i don't know how these would sound.

Please post a follow-up! I've been looking at these to replace my ATH-M50's as they are way too bulky to carry around. Could you possibly compare them to any other cans you might have laying around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back