Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating)
Nov 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #31 of 225
I am happy to have stumbled across this thread!  I haven't been on these boards in a while (mainly to save money lol), but I have Unique Melody upgraded SE530s and I'm starting to get some audio drop-offs...My ears seem to put a lot of stress on the wires as I broke through original SEs, SE310s and SE530s haha. Any suggestions? Currently using the "stock" UM ones.

Thanks!

Nov 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #32 of 225
Quote:
I am happy to have stumbled across this thread!  I haven't been on these boards in a while (mainly to save money lol), but I have Unique Melody upgraded SE530s and I'm starting to get some audio drop-offs...My ears seem to put a lot of stress on the wires as I broke through original SEs, SE310s and SE530s haha. Any suggestions? Currently using the "stock" UM ones.

Thanks!

You should look into BTG Audio.
I just received my sunrise CIEM cable a couple house ago and I'm loving it.
I've never been a believer in cables and only bought the sunrise due to Brians excellent price and no BS policy(and the cable looks fraking amazing), but these cables bring excellent clarity to my 1964-Ds.
I'm not good with explaing sound. The only way I can describe it is like they can breathe like there's more air around the instruments. Just an awesome cable.... 

Nov 16, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #33 of 225
Thanks for recco...I'll take a look!

Nov 16, 2012 at 9:02 AM Post #34 of 225
I would have to agree. I havent seen or used BG cables yet, but I have had the opportunity to email with him and he's a great guy. While compiling this list I have read most every review posted and it seems that everyone speaks highly of his customer service and solid priced/solid value cables. 
Quote:
You should look into BTG Audio.
I just received my sunrise CIEM cable a couple house ago and I'm loving it.
I've never been a believer in cables and only bought the sunrise due to Brians excellent price and no BS policy(and the cable looks fraking amazing), but these cables bring excellent clarity to my 1964-Ds.
I'm not good with explaing sound. The only way I can describe it is like they can breathe like there's more air around the instruments. Just an awesome cable.... 

Nov 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #35 of 225
Looks like I'm going to have to wait on ordering as he is backed up :frowning2:

Nov 29, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #37 of 225
New review added for the Starlight cable. Thanks ShotgunShane for the great content. Really helping fill in the gaps where not a lot of info is. 

Dec 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #38 of 225
This is the last time I will be posting at the end of the thread to inform about adding reviews. I am only gonna bump this thread with the addition of more cables or in response to questions.

I have now added a review from longbowbbs for the Silver Poison cable from Toxic Cables. I also added a spoiler box (in the Original Post) that I shall update with the date and changes made to the list so it's easy to see what happened recently. If you wish to know what the latest changes were, please take a look there. 

EDIT: I am also looking to find someone to help me import all the cables into the Head Gear section so even those that don't find my list can benefit. It's a tedious task I know, that's why I am asking for help otherwise I might get to doing one or two a week when I have more time

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #40 of 225
Just added two cables. Got a new cable from ALO Audio and a new cable from Toxic Cables
Quote:
This thread is becoming more and more extensive and rapidly turning into a great source for information. Great work kenman345! 

Jan 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #41 of 225
Quote:
Just added two cables. Got a new cable from ALO Audio and a new cable from Toxic Cables

Thanks for adding my Silver Widow, here's a teaser. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #43 of 225
Quote:
already had an image. Now I need a price and a free sample (to keep) :-D

Price is £210, as for the free sample, that would be a no go for now, but i would be more then happy to let you have one at a discounted price of £209.95. 
biggrin.gif

I have the White Widow also, which is a Silver Plated copper version, and the same Litz Type 2 design, this is priced at £130.

Jan 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #44 of 225
I thought the White Widow was only headphones, not IEM's. I'll add it if it's an IEM cable only. 
Quote:
Price is £210, as for the free sample, that would be a no go for now, but i would be more then happy to let you have one at a discounted price of £209.95. 
biggrin.gif

I have the White Widow also, which is a Silver Plated copper version, and the same Litz Type 2 design, this is priced at £130.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back