AE Shipping discussion thread
Apr 25, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #16 of 43
Funny thing is i ordered some super cheap mp3 players (and cases) just for $h!ts and giggles along with a pair of iem's and everything came in at totally random times...one mp3 player showed up almost instantly then I kept getting psyched because a package would come in and i thought it would be the hp's but nope... cases then the other mp3 player then more cases again...still no sign of the iem's. 
All ordered March 29th and everything came in except the iem's. 
frown.gif

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #18 of 43
my overall experience with aliexpress shipping and delivery is excellent, compared to ebay, and to other individual chinese sellers (gearbest, dealextreme, etc.)
i think their policy of "seller doesn't receive the money until you confirm the reception of the package (or open a dispute)", is a great incentive against the relaxed way of commerce exhibited by many sellers. i don't mind tracking, used to wait packages for longer than a month. using this policy, you can be sure the sellers will do their best to achieve a safe and fast delivery.
there are always exceptions, but average is quite faster than the other mentioned samples.

Apr 25, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #19 of 43
  Check the tracking out on this site: http://en.4px.com/

Ali doesnt update it from within its own site.

yup the link is actually provided in AE tracking.. its showing as below :

2016-04-05 23:22,Shipment operation completed, nanshan,shenzhen,china
2016-04-05 23:22,Shipment arrived at facility, nanshan,shenzhen,china
2016-04-05 11:04,Shipment information received,

i think maybe it actually used sea freight thus the delay in transit, 21 days counting since 05.04.16. Not that i mind thaaaaat much though, once it went passed 30-40 days, i might open a dispute, for now im still in waiting stage.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #20 of 43
Tough luck, Sing Post really are bad.. my Xduoo X3 parcel arrived from Singapore tampered, and my local post service wont complete the delivery and is going to send it back to singapore. Already proceed with AE dispute. daym... hahahaa im expecting a full refund!

Apr 28, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #21 of 43
2016-04-27 22:38 Guangzhou Terminal, leave the

2016-04-27 22:38 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation

2016-04-27 22:35 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival

2016-04-25 18:55 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation

2016-04-25 18:45 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival

2016-04-25 07:14 As Guangzhou courier service companies, security checks returned

2016-04-23 21:11 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation

2016-04-23 21:08 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival

2016-04-21 21:15 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation

2016-04-21 21:13 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival

2016-04-21 09:27 As Guangzhou courier service companies, security checks returned

This is slightly unamusing, exactly 1 month is up since the Easy M2's have been ordered  :frowning2:.

May 11, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #23 of 43
i had an item going 37 days and still did not reach me, seller were asking me to wait patiently and assuring me that i WILL get my item.. 
have any of you guys had a lost shipment case with AE? should i give another 10 days? on what daycount should i open dispute? the protection last for 60 days, im at 37 now. once u open a dispute, AE gives you 14 days to resolve with seller. does the 14 days counts together with the 60 days protection (60-14)? if yes, then i will be opening dispute once im at dat 41 to be safe, of 40.

May 11, 2016 at 5:24 AM Post #24 of 43
same here, about easy m2 order. the package is still flying, apparently.

"On-time Delivery starts the moment the sellers has shipped out the product."
the seller shipped the package about 21 days after order date, although he marked the order as shipped a few days after order date.

usual delivery guarantied time is 60 days.

"How do I request a refund?
1.If the stated delivery time is approaching and you still have not received your purchase, you can sign in to My AliExpress, select the transaction/order and click the Open Dispute button. Complete all the necessary steps as instructed in order to start the process for a full refund. After that, you may negotiate with the seller about agreeing a solution.
2. When you file a claim (or when the system automatically files a claim 15 days after you have opened a dispute), the AliExpress Case Management Team will handle and help solve your case based on the stated delivery time. If the team received the claim but the stated delivery time still has not been reached, they will continue to handle your case until it ends."

also read about only a dispute per order is allowed (?).

anyway, i'll try to return back the easy m2, when it arrives, because it's not as described:
"Note:Friend: this is Easy M2, not Sendiy M2, this quality is same As sendiy M2  , just the package is different ! our package is bulk package now !"
quality is obviously not the same than sendiy m2, and differs a lot from it (different driver). the only similarity is the shell.

May 11, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #25 of 43
sad to hear that.. based on your info above, then i should be seeing an update soon on my dispute for my Xduoo X3 with Singpost. 
on my other shipment that is still flying after 37 days, i'll give it a wait before i open dispute.,. 
the problem with some free shipping is not really the long wait, but not knowing the whereabout of your parcel.. but as long as i got my refund, im okay. 

May 11, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #26 of 43
  same here, about easy m2 order. the package is still flying, apparently.

"On-time Delivery starts the moment the sellers has shipped out the product."
the seller shipped the package about 21 days after order date, although he marked the order as shipped a few days after order date.

usual delivery guarantied time is 60 days.

"How do I request a refund?
1.If the stated delivery time is approaching and you still have not received your purchase, you can sign in to My AliExpress, select the transaction/order and click the Open Dispute button. Complete all the necessary steps as instructed in order to start the process for a full refund. After that, you may negotiate with the seller about agreeing a solution.
2. When you file a claim (or when the system automatically files a claim 15 days after you have opened a dispute), the AliExpress Case Management Team will handle and help solve your case based on the stated delivery time. If the team received the claim but the stated delivery time still has not been reached, they will continue to handle your case until it ends."

also read about only a dispute per order is allowed (?).

anyway, i'll try to return back the easy m2, when it arrives, because it's not as described:
"Note:Friend: this is Easy M2, not Sendiy M2, this quality is same As sendiy M2  , just the package is different ! our package is bulk package now !"
quality is obviously not the same than sendiy m2, and differs a lot from it (different driver). the only similarity is the shell.

42 days have passed for me, not even the tracking updates every 3 days with the exactly same message as it used to :frowning2:

May 11, 2016 at 5:58 AM Post #27 of 43
i'm sure that the package will arrive. it was boarded at plane about 25 april (order date: 29 march), so i guess that it will arrive this week. then, postal carrier is a bit saturated here now, so another week will be needed, minimum.
we should open a preventive dispute this week (before day 45). if final time takes longer than 60 days from shipping, we should agree a compensation with the seller; if no agreement possible, the dispute will escalate to claim, itself.

May 15, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #28 of 43
in summary, dealing with AE customer service for dispute can be really a pain. better hoped everytime you order you got lady luck shining on you. so far i got 2 hit and 2 miss. 3 still uncertain.

Sep 17, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #30 of 43
Hey, if I want to return something to a seller on AE, I have launched the dispute and they said ok send it back.
Then it says I have 10 days to update the tracking number. But does anyone know if I have to actually get it back to the seller within 10 days?
If so that would cost like $60 and would still make my $200 refund worthwhile. But I'd rather just spend 20 and get something with tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back