advice
Feb 10, 2014 at 9:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

xcom

100+ Head-Fier
Hello Team....

New here.... I use to be big in to audio years back and sort of drooped out of it due to work...

Now I am back again and I am trying to catch up but there is so much sense 2000!!! :D

What RCA Audio Cables are the best for the money? Money is not an obstacle.

Right now I bought a Xonar Essence STX and Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500.

I also bought a set of OP-AMPS base on some reviews here: LME49720NA/NOPB & LME49860NA/NOPB

I am open to any recommendations.

Thank you!

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #4 of 10
I agree with the video. Blue Jeans Cable would be the most you should worry about spending. But the Tartan cables work well if you want to spend less. I think the advantage of the Blue Jeans is the build quality--better durability. If you want better sound after that, best to spend your money upgrading your speakers :)

Feb 11, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #6 of 10
I agree with the video. Blue Jeans Cable would be the most you should worry about spending. But the Tartan cables work well if you want to spend less. I think the advantage of the Blue Jeans is the build quality--better durability. If you want better sound after that, best to spend your money upgrading your speakers
smily_headphones1.gif

Ah! Thanks for the advice. What do you recommend base on your experience for speakers?

Thanks.

Feb 12, 2014 at 12:27 AM Post #7 of 10
Depends on what your budget is. The point is that people will often spend a lot of money on cables, when the Monoprice or Tartan ones may work just as well. Better to save money toward future speaker upgrades :)

Feb 13, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #9 of 10
Depends on what your budget is. The point is that people will often spend a lot of money on cables, when the Monoprice or Tartan ones may work just as well. Better to save money toward future speaker upgrades
smily_headphones1.gif

Looks like the M5 are very popular...

I might go with them.

I just order my RCA from Blue Jeans.

Feb 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #10 of 10
So last night I installed the LME49860N and now I am burning it in. There is a big difference on music for sure.... Though I am not sure this one is for me. I have some new op-amps on the way. Should be here tomorrow... Will update my thoughts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back