Advice on Bose OE2i or Blueant Embrace....
Jul 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jaybaybay88

New Head-Fier
Hi guys im new to this forum. I wouldnt class myself as an audiophile. On the contrary i have no idea lol. I've never owned a decent pair before and i have recently been doing some researchmfor on ear phones. Havin looked at a number of models, i have narrowed down the shortlist to these 2. Could someone provide me with expert reviews on which ones are better in quality, sound durability etc? If you feel that there are other headphones in this price range that are better thsn these 2, then please feel free to suggest some other headphones

Oh btw, i listen to mainly hip hop, chart,house and dance music

Jul 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #3 of 5
Welcome to the Forum...

And to The Mad Mad World of in your Head Audio.

My advice would be to read the forums a bit before you purchase anything.

If you can't wait, Been there too. Choose one of the two with the best specs, and/or return policy.

Then if you are happy great. If not it gives you a window of time to read up a little.

Again, Welcome.

Jim

Jul 3, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #4 of 5
thanks for your reply. I have been reading around but struggling to come to terms with some of the terminology used on this forum. its like another language! I have tried searching for some reviews for the blueant embrace headphones but it doesn't seem like a very popular headphone choice.

I was hoping that someone could break it down to me in a  more simplified manner. Provide a basic yet consice review of a specific headphone.

Jul 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #5 of 5
Yes, I have not seen BlueAnt being mentioned here either.

Although I was familiar with BlueAnt when I was shopping for a bluetooth headset. I liked their waterproof technology.

Buy the best that you can, with the money you have available, and enjoy your purchase.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back