Advice for newbie
Feb 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

collie1967

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody , just looking for some advice hopefully in the right place to get good advice , I recently bought a pair of shure 1840s , I have owned a musical fidelity x can v2 for years which I've always been happy with I then bought a creek obh21se bit unsure weather it was any better tbh but anyway I also have bought a naim superuniti and a naim cd 3.5 + flatcap , my question is how to connect everything to get the best results , the naim headphone socket should be better than the xcan ? Surely , do I sell them ( x can and creek ) and buy a better headphone amp or will the naim suffice or do the headphones need the dedicated headphone amp to make them perform better , as you can see I'm confused , any advice will be greatly appreciated , mark

Feb 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #2 of 4
Not even a hello eh ? Well your certainly going to get my vote for the unfriendliest forum , 29 views and no advice , can't say I'm surprised looking at posts nobody seems to give advice it's mostly bickering and knocking people for buying beats , if people put as much thought and energy into being helpful it would be a great site , sadly it's not ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back