Advice for buying a used 50 euro or less bright sounding DAC/AMP for my TYGR 300R
Aug 30, 2021 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Hemang9

New Head-Fier
What would be some really good budget(wanna buy used for 50 euro or less, I live in Germany and a student so sorry for the extremely low budget haha) DACs for my Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R. These are my only headphones and my sound preference according to a software(SoundID) I love to use and also what I feel is a bit bright(slightly boosted in the high frequency) so I am looking for something that of course complements the headphones and my sound preference as much as possible through the hardware compared to balancing it later through software. ofcourse that would be necessary but I wanna keep it to the minimal as possible.

here I am attaching imgur link my frequency response description. which doesn't really have much resolution. but and the TYGR frequency response chart as well, from the sound guys review.

I would prefer anything but I think European manufacturers might give more bang for the buck since here in Germany. not sure ofcourse. open to suggest anything. :)

I like to really experiment with music but also play a lot of games. so, it isn't really gonna be dependent upon that as much. Let me know If I can ad any other info which might make things better for suggestions

Aug 31, 2021 at 1:21 PM Post #3 of 8
A little bit over your budget, but it is brand new and has lots of features for the price:

https://www.amazon.de/LogiLink-UA02...sr=8-15#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div
This seems quite interesting.. still checking about it.. 😁😁
A little bit over your budget, but it is brand new and has lots of features for the price:

https://www.amazon.de/LogiLink-UA02...sr=8-15#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div
Could you also point me to a review maybe? It seems quite interesting and good. Do you have any personal experience with it? If it runs bright? (Naturally having a higher response on the higher frequencies? I would love to have that! As u might have seen the images I attached. Or a way to tune is good too.. haha..
But, many thanks for introducing me to this. :)

Sep 1, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #6 of 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back