Advanced Sound Model 3 Impressions Thread
Sep 9, 2018 at 9:34 PM Post #152 of 157
I have many connection problem with the Model 3, range is about 4 feet and connection is pretty bad with all my device... Nobody else ? Thanks
It does not sound like a normal issue. If you haven't tried already, try draining the battery and recharge it fully. Also "forget" BT device on your smartphone, then restart the phone and go through pairing process to see if the connection problem persists. If so, do send an email to support@adv-sound.com for further assistance. Please mention Head-fi and talking to Peter about it to speed up the process!

Sep 11, 2018 at 4:05 PM Post #154 of 157
I’ve try everything and
It does not sound like a normal issue. If you haven't tried already, try draining the battery and recharge it fully. Also "forget" BT device on your smartphone, then restart the phone and go through pairing process to see if the connection problem persists. If so, do send an email to support@adv-sound.com for further assistance. Please mention Head-fi and talking to Peter about it to speed up the process!
its not very better like 2 meter range.
Thank you, I’ll try that !
Hey, i still have the same problem but this time i got a little more range..
I did send a message to your team.

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #156 of 157
Got the Model 3's on sale for $40 on Cyber Monday. Wanted to say they are amazing sounding and very comfortable in-ear, but unfortunately the ridiculous double-wire bluetooth solution has been a big drag. The front "necklace" just plain looks strange, the back wires keep flaring out behind my ears and the magnet in the back gets pulled apart when commuting, leaving the sides dangling down. Really wish Advanced Sound went with something more normal like the Beats X for instance. Has anyone replaced their bluetopth cable and been happy with the result? I ordered the MEE audio BTX MMCX and it is okay, but is such cheap build quality...

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #157 of 157
I picked up a pair of the wired Model 3 Mobile version about 6 months ago as an impulse buy when they were on sale. At first, I wasn't really excited by them but figured I would use them while working on some home projects. I have to say for a budget IEM, these have really grown on me. I nice departure from my usual sound signature.

It's amazing what $40 can get you today. I've been buying IEMS for almost 20 years and the value quotient couldn't be any higher!

Using with a FIIO BTR-1K and short FIIO MMCX cable.

IMG_7189.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back