Advanced Sound GT3 Experiences, Appreciation, and Review Thread
Sep 1, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #33 of 79
Sep 1, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #36 of 79
As soon as it is possible there will be a review from me, you can be sure of that.

What @Cinder said, lol.

Great!
I own and like very much the S2000 model.
The "sonorous" superbass (GT3) is very intriguing since I prefer a well executed commanding bass performance.
Hope we'll see it soon.

Sep 1, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #37 of 79
Great!
I own and like very much the S2000 model.
The "sonorous" superbass (GT3) is very intriguing since I prefer a well executed commanding bass performance.
Hope we'll see it soon.

I quite like the S2000 as well. Need to get around to reviewing that soon. I honestly just love the "Superbass" name for this new GT3. That was enough to get me excited haha.

Sep 1, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #38 of 79
That 84Ohm impedance is V20 material! Highly intrigued to read what comes of this, it looks as though the GT3 is a really well-built, good-fitting unit as it is and this version would fix what I thought was the only downside.

Sep 2, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #39 of 79
Sep 13, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #44 of 79
Are there plans to make a Bluetooth cable for these? After the Model 3, I'm not sure I'd buy another wired IEM to use on the go.

You can use any MMCX-Bluetooth Adapter with the GT3. As it so happens Advanced actually sells the same adapter that the Model 3 uses by itself. While I have yet to try the Model 3's adapter with my GT3 I'm sure it will work well enough to use daily.

any review / impression available?
Thanks,

My unit is on its way. I'll post impressions once I get it.

Sep 13, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #45 of 79
Actually we don't recommend M3 cable on GT3. GT3 is using a larger spec MMCX compared to Model 3 to increase connection stability and durability.

You can use any MMCX-Bluetooth Adapter with the GT3. As it so happens Advanced actually sells the same adapter that the Model 3 uses by itself. While I have yet to try the Model 3's adapter with my GT3 I'm sure it will work well enough to use daily.

My unit is on its way. I'll post impressions once I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back