ads annoyance

Are the Ads bothering you or am I being to picky?

• Yes, they are bothering me too, I feel ya man.

• No, they are not bothering me, I like being eyeballed by a strange dude, get over it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2017 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bearFNF

Headphoneus Supremus
It may be just me but the new ad layout is very bad. I have a dude from the Sennheiser ad eyeballing me and it is getting very annoying and creepy... :triportsad: It keeps coming up and makes me not want to be here very long.
Capture.JPG

Sep 21, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #2 of 4
It's hawt. The only issue with it I have is that sometimes I see that ad, and sometimes I don't, and the site scales when it is displaying or not. So sometimes the forum listing and threads are compressed horizontally like in your image, then I refresh or change screens and the site goes full-screen (full page width).... and back and forth. Pick one head-fi please :)

Sep 21, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #3 of 4
Yeah I noticed that too, If I narrow my window down I can cut the ads off, but that is not the ideal way to get around it.
It's hawt. The only issue with it I have is that sometimes I see that ad, and sometimes I don't, and the site scales when it is displaying or not. So sometimes the forum listing and threads are compressed horizontally like in your image, then I refresh or change screens and the site goes full-screen (full page width).... and back and forth. Pick one head-fi please :)

Sep 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #4 of 4
I dont see it on mobile, which is what i use most :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back