Adidas HD 220 Originals OR Adidas CX 310 Originals
Jul 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ohneeenight7

New Head-Fier
My birthday is coming soon and I can not decide whether to get Sennheiser adidas HD 220 Originals (HEADPHONES) or Sennheiser adidas CX 310 Originals (EARBUDS). Both are the same price on their website. Here are the links if you want to see how both of them look:
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/sport-headphones-stereo-on-ear-headphones-running-jogging-gym-fitness_504687

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/sport-earbud-headphones-noise-cancelling-stereo-running-jogging-gym-fitness_504688

Opinions and thoughts are much appreciated! Thanks!

P.S: Please do not tell me to get a different product. I am only sticking with these two!

Oct 7, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #3 of 9
I'd go with the cx310's, since I wouldn't spend such a small amount of money on over the ear headphones. Also, it comes with a nice carrying case, and you can take them out and put them in on the go (really easily). Also look less cheesier

Oct 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:
Also, it comes with a nice carrying case, and you can take them out and put them in on the go (really easily). Also look less cheesier

Both come with a silly  carrying  pouch.

Personally I'd choose neither, since you are paying an extra for the adiddas branding. I'm sure the 99$ could be better spent.

Oct 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #5 of 9
Well considering I already have these headphones, along with the tf10s and the mdr xb1000s, I'd think I'd spend that $99 on beatport, that is if I had $99 dollars to spare right now...

Oct 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #7 of 9
I really don't know what the OP is thinking, but the CX series have basically been made obsolete in the last 5 years. CX300s were my second pair of IEMs, and every pair I got after these were better in nearly every way and costed around the same price.

At least look into the adidas-branded HD25s. For $100 you could buy some really decent headphones...

I strongly urge the OP to reconsider.

Sep 6, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #9 of 9
The focus of that cam it's be good at the gym not in a daily basis use, to workout the work well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back