Adding music to iTunes is the most infuriating experience on the planet
Oct 11, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #31 of 37
Me? I keep coming back to iTunes.  It works well with my now 350GB collection stored on an external drive.  I've three times moved my collection to other drives.

My only problem with my Macs now is that I always have a sense of regret that I put up with Windows for all those years before finally deciding to change.  I should have changed much sooner.  My computing life has since been a lot easier, more hassle free, and I do more now than I used to because it's far less hassle.  To top it off, I couldn't give a rats ass about yet another ego... i.e., Job's.  I have my own to work on rather than worry about another's. 
tongue.gif

Oct 12, 2010 at 7:28 AM Post #32 of 37
310 gb is a lot of music so yea, thats a lot  more than most people, i think i got around 350 counting cd's, but not counting lp's.

regarding itunes,  wouldn't you say fubar was 10 million times better?  i sure would

itunes has caused so much pain and aggravation erasing my play lists, not to mention its  awful eq,  and yea i am forced to use and i have issues with it

Oct 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #33 of 37

Quote:
310 gb is a lot of music so yea, thats a lot  more than most people, i think i got around 350 counting cd's, but not counting lp's.

regarding itunes,  wouldn't you say fubar was 10 million times better?  i sure would

itunes has caused so much pain and aggravation erasing my play lists, not to mention its  awful eq,  and yea i am forced to use and i have issues with it

For many reasons, our experiences will never be the same and thank goodness for choice.  I'd stick with foobar and leave iTunes alone then.  It's pretty clear that iTunes is not for you and your setup.

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #34 of 37
I'm going to summarize the rest of the thread:
Everyone who uses different software than I do is wrong and is an idiot

Oct 13, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #35 of 37

Quote:

Happens all the time.  Welcome to the internet! 
beerchug.gif

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:11 AM Post #36 of 37

Quote:

You left out another part.  Any software that I don't like and I can't get to work is a piece of crap. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #37 of 37
You left out another part.  Any software that I don't like and I can't get to work is a piece of crap. 
biggrin.gif

So true, sadly!
It seems to be quite common around here - if someone do not like a specific application or hardware it is simply a piece of crap. It can not be that they simply have different taste than others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back