ADDIEM - Here are the drivers inside (pictures of them)
Apr 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #16 of 23
popcorn.gif

Aug 22, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #18 of 23
Interesting. Always wanted to see what was inside my addiems heh. Would like to see if you ever did follow up on putting these in a custom mold. (probably not worth it but hey, might sound awesome...or not)

Jun 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #20 of 23
Putting a super engine onto a Ford Model T doesn't make it a super car. It is about combining the right components together and fine tuning to maximize performance. Thanks for the pictures, won't have thought Apple (or the company that OEM'ed for Apple, most likely Foster JP) is capable of creating such a strange looking single unit dual receivers.

True, engine anology...

But, If these were put in ANY OTHER brand of iem, you would be drooling all over yourself.

The love of apple is strong... Can you feel the love? I can!

Jim

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:
True, engine anology...
But, If these were put in ANY OTHER brand of iem, you would be drooling all over yourself.
The love of apple is strong... Can you feel the love? I can!
Jim

Funny you should say that. Similar dual BA driver has been found on Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 - own it as well and fortunately no drooling, at all. :wink:

Jun 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:
Funny you should say that. Similar dual BA driver has been found on Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 - own it as well and fortunately no drooling, at all. :wink:

Sorry, Quoted wrong Author.

Sorry, Jim

Jan 2, 2019 at 8:37 AM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

That's a ED and WBFK and not some simple driver setup

that was apple quality time when they were released

Today apple is all about brand

Well, if somebody knows,please tell me the crossover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back