Acoustune HS1501 AL / HS1551 CU
Nov 6, 2019 at 11:54 AM Post #212 of 220
which brand are thèse blue tips? I’ve been meaning to purchase more acoustune tips since the ones with the 1670 are so good
The blue tips are called Acoustune AET08 my friend , they make my 1551 sound a little smoother , with more bass albeit less treble .

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:10 PM Post #213 of 220
HS1695 Ti is easily the best from Acoustune to date and one of the best if not the best dynamic flagship IEMs I have tried and that includes FW1000, T9IE, Xelento, Dream XLS, IE800s & many more. Clean, controlled & detailed. :)

Yo I'm just seeing this post of yours. I got myself one today and I can definitely say this is the best single DD implementation I’ve heard thus far, and one of the best overall TOTLs I've tried (completely irrespective of price point)

The tonality and coherency are unlike anything I've heard before, and not only that, it is one of the most "complete" IEMs I've tried

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #214 of 220
Yo I'm just seeing this post of yours. I got myself one today and I can definitely say this is the best single DD implementation on the market currently, and one of the best overall TOTLs I've tried (completely irrespective of price point)

The tonality and coherency are unlike anything I've heard before, and not only that, it is one of the most "complete" IEMs I've tried
Yea for sure. The 1695 Ti is a special IEM. Enjoy!

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:18 AM Post #215 of 220
Yo I'm just seeing this post of yours. I got myself one today and I can definitely say this is the best single DD implementation on the market currently, and one of the best overall TOTLs I've tried (completely irrespective of price point)

I like your opinion although i think if there is a chance you should a/b with other DD IEMs to form a more cemented conclusion .

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:21 AM Post #216 of 220
I like your opinion although i think if there is a chance you should a/b with other DD IEMs to form a more cemented conclusion .
You are right - should’ve added an “of those I’ve heard” in there :)

Either way, it’s definitely sparked my interest in single DD implementations and I think this year I’ll be exploring that :)

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:22 AM Post #217 of 220
You are right - should’ve added an “of those I’ve heard” in there :)

Either way, it’s definitely sparked my interest in single DD implementations and I think this year I’ll be exploring that :)
From my experience with many flagship single DD IEMs, what you have on hand is one of the best if not the best :p

Jan 24, 2020 at 4:52 AM Post #219 of 220
I emailed Take-san (from Acoustune) and he said they might release another IEM this year , i'm hoping it will be as good as 1695ti .... If not better
For the most part I’d say the upper mids could be toned down a little. I love the current presentation in most instances but it doesn’t quite work with forward, higher pitch male vocals imo - it sometimes gets somewhat excessive at higher volumes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back