ability to sort long PM conversations for most recent reply
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2015 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

shotgunshane

Headphoneus Supremus
I'd like to request an enhancement to the private message functionality. Long PM group messages can get very annoying with having to scroll down to the bottom every time you want to read a reply or respond.  Could it be enhanced to have a setting option to sort most recent reply's in a PM to the top?  That would be a great annoyance saver! Thanks

Jun 23, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #6 of 11
+1

Being in a review group for the Fiio X5ii, I'd really appreciate such a feature as well, especially when using my tablet.

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #7 of 11
Tack another one on.

Jun 24, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #8 of 11
And another!

Jun 24, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #9 of 11
I'd like to voice my opinion too, in that I elect for things to remain as they are. I'd like to think that life is more about the journey than the destination, and sitting there, languidly scrolling through a multi message chain of PMs that can total into the hundreds is just so relaxing. I mean, it's either that, or I always make it Suntory time, and ain't nobody got the money for that. 

Dec 4, 2016 at 1:19 AM Post #11 of 11
@shotgunshane @gnarlsagan @UnityIsPower @luisdent @Cagin @mscott58 . Not you @Idsynchrono_24 
biggrin.gif

I've updated the Head-Fi Modern Classic theme to address this issue. 
PM threads will now autoscroll to the latest message in the thread.

For the Head-fi admins/dev-team : The code for this feature can be found in the "Headf-addon" code (Line 203-205)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back