Aaah, torn between a remold (Inearz) and new customs (1964)
Oct 8, 2013 at 3:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

St0rMl0rD

100+ Head-Fier
So,

I have an appointment in two weeks with my audiologist to get my impressions made. As I'm browsing through HeadFi forums, I was sure I was decided on getting my UE Triple.fi 10 Pros remolded by Fisher hearing (Inearz), but today I stumbled upon 1964 customs. Now, with a price tag of $525, I am wondering if I should reconsider. Generally, I listen to music a lot (lot of it in lossless quality), but I am also a musician and I'd be using them for monitoring as well.

What say you?

Thanks,
-J

Oct 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #2 of 10
I actually went through this as well. It was either remolding the SE530 with Inearz or getting the 1964 v3.

To me, the se530s were comfortable enough, and I also knew that I'd get customs in the future anyway out of curiosity, so I decided to go straight to the 1964s. I could only justify the purchase by telling myself that I'd be saving more money in the long run. :wink:

I guess if you don't have any issues with comfort/fit with the tf10s, then go for the 1964s. Just my opinion though.

Oct 23, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #8 of 10
  Inearz now has lower pricing... Also, we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. :)

I was not aware that MoTs where allowed to advertise pricing outside of the their thread... either way thanks for letting us know! 

Oct 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #10 of 10

Didn't know that either... sorry. I didn't see it as advertising, since I didn't post an actual price. Just information. Still not quite sure to what I can and cannot post. 

I know right xD Oh well I don't see Currawong any where *glance* *glance* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back