A900's in today!
Mar 2, 2004 at 4:17 AM Post #32 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by dijohn
i used a credit card. why does this delay things ?

No, when you pay right away, it usually takes 4-5 working days, at the most, to finish processing and ship.

Mar 2, 2004 at 6:02 AM Post #35 of 50
the a900s are in short supply because of high demand
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2004 at 12:27 PM Post #37 of 50
I ordered mine on the 18th, they didnt ship until the 26th, I got them on the 29th...Expect that kind of an order..

Mar 2, 2004 at 2:44 PM Post #38 of 50
I got this email from Kohn about my order..

<<We are really sorry for the delay and the inconvenience. The A900 was sold out at our website and AT has some shortage at their warehouse too so the A900 orders are delayed. We were notified that the order will be shipped around the first week of March. We will try our best to have all orders shipped ASAP and we will update your order status once it’s shipped. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or comments, please let us know. Thank you.

Kohn
info@audiocubes.com

EDIT: I just read Kohn's post on these boards myself .. ACK.. the 11th? sigh... guess its time to learn some patience. LOL

Mar 3, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #41 of 50
Sorry to hear this for all of you folks who have ordered the A900s. I know how it is to wait for an order to arrive...
frown.gif
Hope the delay isn't too great.

Mar 4, 2004 at 6:51 PM Post #42 of 50
I just want to add...

These headphones are amazing. I have never herad anything like them before. Its just a crazy experiance, makes you really enjoy them music. Just the right amount of detail, mixed with the right amount of coloration. Perfect sound! The soundstage is amazing...

Well worth the wait!

Mar 4, 2004 at 9:05 PM Post #43 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by blux
I just want to add...

These headphones are amazing. I have never herad anything like them before. Its just a crazy experiance, makes you really enjoy them music. Just the right amount of detail, mixed with the right amount of coloration. Perfect sound! The soundstage is amazing...

Well worth the wait!

I agree. They may not best the 'best' headphones you can buy, but they are some of the most fun headphones I have ever listened to. They also smooth out demanding bass on some songs that would normally cause distortion or crackle on other headphones that I've owned (CD3000, 580/cardas).

Mar 5, 2004 at 1:08 AM Post #44 of 50
I think I'm going to have to buy a pair of the A900s later this year. Gotta try them out after reading about all the happy users!

Maybe I should start playing the Lotto or Powerball....This headphone/audio obsession is getting expensive!
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2004 at 1:25 AM Post #45 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by OakIris
I think I'm going to have to buy a pair of the A900s later this year. Gotta try them out after reading about all the happy users!

Maybe I should start playing the Lotto or Powerball....This headphone/audio obsession is getting expensive!
tongue.gif

I know what you mean man. Luckily I was offered my job back, so I am very excited to get my next few paychecks...After I recover from my head-fi experiance I plan on......

buying some more headphones..

I just dont know whats next!

I'll probably go down the route of a better source, and amp. Then, because I LOVE these AT's, I'll probably pick up some wood cans like the W1000 etc.. Or maybe in the vice versa order...haha!!

By the way the A900 sound amazing out of the ipod. Just perfect. I cant complain about anything!

Comfort is amazing, you dont even feel them, the size isnt a problem either if you keep them at your desk, the cord is way to long to take around the house unless you put it in your pocket. I found using a twist tie to shorten it up in a spool was too tedious. Somtimes I use them to watch tv and my HT system is far away from the couch...so...

sorry for the random rant..
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back