A though choice between 2 headphones
Jan 25, 2018 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Saturn23

New Head-Fier
Hi guys!

My name is Eric and have a hearing loss for about 70 decibels on both my ears. So, I wear hearing aids on both sides, like this:

oticon-minirite-opn-iphone-hearing-aid-small-size.jpg

(But the microphone inside the ear is a little bit 'bigger' than on the picture, but still in the ear)

For a long time I have been looking for a good headphone where I can listen to things quietly and that it is easy with my hearing aid.. I do not want a headphone that will cling my ears to my hearing aid after a long time.

Now I am very much in doubt between Bose QuietComfort 35 ii and Sony WH-1000xm2 and I can not figure out which one I should buy. My choice seems to lie with Sony, but I have heard that Bose also has some advantages. Its important for me to know which one is the "best" with my hearing aids.

And my other question is: Will Bose or Sony announce another headphones this year? I am afraid if I buy one of these headphones ahead, there will come a another 'good' one haha... Thanks for your help

Oh PS: I will mostly use it with by fitness/gym

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2018 at 2:45 PM Post #5 of 5
I know these are not sony's or boses but have you considered Sennheiser 700's ? They have often been described as the most comfortable headphones around with roomy earpads, bit pricey though.
You are right on the 700’s being comfortable and the cup being roomy the 800 even more so but they I don’t think would be good for working out with as they don’t have much clamp and being open would leak sound to others that might not like the OP’s choice of music ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back