lol thats a great picture gpalmer

i photoshopped the pillow out of the way, and got this-

kevinsmith.jpg

go figure!

May 7, 2007 at 8:42 PM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol thats a great picture gpalmer

I'm not buying it. For all I know that could be Matt, Miguel or one of the new guys with a unibrow drawn in.
icon10.gif

May 7, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #19 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your are talking about the Equation Audio RP21 that Vorlon1 loaned me. Here is a picture:

RP-21-cropped-200.jpg

I would like to think Matt for setting this up. It was great meeting a buch of guys with whom I have been exchanged PMs for a while, like Nate.

I almost ordered those very ones after reading this thread a few weeks back:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=236104

I convinced myself that I didn't need anymore headphones, but now you guys got me wanting them again. After all, I did sell my Proline 2500s and my HD580s and I haven't bought anything new in a while, right?

May 7, 2007 at 10:35 PM Post #21 of 29
Great photos guys. Looks like a good time was had by all, and it's terrific to see some new faces in the FL posse.

Hey, east coast pub crawlers, where's your pics? Did some bouncer grab your cameras and erase the memory cards?

May 7, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #22 of 29
Hey Matt, I just realized that this is the second meet in row in which you didn't start the impressions thread, and this was your meet. What does it mean? Have the Florida head-fiers bylaws changed?

May 7, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #23 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great photos guys. Looks like a good time was had by all, and it's terrific to see some new faces in the FL posse.

Hey, east coast pub crawlers, where's your pics? Did some bouncer grab your cameras and erase the memory cards?

No camera at the Falcon Pub. However, I am fairly certain that there will be a few pics of ECPC's in NYC Friday.
very_evil_smiley.gif
Stay tuned....

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Matt, I just realized that this is the second meet in row in which you didn't start the impressions thread, and this was your meet. What does it mean? Have the Florida head-fiers bylaws changed?

Vicki, isn't obvious to you who is in charge.
biggrin.gif
It's stevieo, of course.
blink.gif

May 8, 2007 at 9:46 AM Post #26 of 29
Nah man that picture looks fine. For those that didn't understand the "get a mirror" part it was telling you that his username is his name spelled backwards. I wasn't pointing out his inherant undeniable ugliness, nor would I ever do so.

May 8, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #28 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i did wish the orpheus was fully functional so i could know what one sounded like in its full glory

There were really three issues there:
1) The HE-90's need to go back to Senn for some work. The membranes are sticking to the stators after a certain amount of time running.
2) Neither the HE-90's nor the Aristaeous have had enough time to break in. I'm guessing I have had that system on for 20-30 hours depending on how you want to count the hours and it is still undergoing some major changes. maybe it will be ready for the beach party.
3) Heh, I think we need to wrok on the source a bit. Sorry, I just haven't been interested enough to dig out one of my other sources, the benchmark was sized right for my application and until the amp breaks in a bit more it hasn't been a real concern for me.

May 10, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #29 of 29
Sorry that I missed this meet, but I'll bring a well working HE90, a WooAudio GES amp, and a couple of great sources to the Tampa meet. I may also bring the McAlister amp, although it's already been to a bunch of meets.
What I'm really anxious to hear is the Aristaeous, and to see whether the Woo amp's performance comes close.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There were really three issues there:
1) The HE-90's need to go back to Senn for some work. The membranes are sticking to the stators after a certain amount of time running.
2) Neither the HE-90's nor the Aristaeous have had enough time to break in. I'm guessing I have had that system on for 20-30 hours depending on how you want to count the hours and it is still undergoing some major changes. maybe it will be ready for the beach party.
3) Heh, I think we need to wrok on the source a bit. Sorry, I just haven't been interested enough to dig out one of my other sources, the benchmark was sized right for my application and until the amp breaks in a bit more it hasn't been a real concern for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back