A silly question about PayPal.
May 8, 2004 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

zcx

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, guys.
As you know, I am selling my HiEnd setup at the moment.
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71817

I have a Paypal account, and I can accept Paypal payment.
Some Headfier interested in my setup, and of course, they Booked them.

When we made a deal, the way they pay me is thru Paypal.
So, after I get money from them, How can I withdraw them, or transfer the money to my bank account?
I am in Australia.
Does that mean after I fill the info that Paypal asked, such as: name of my Bank, account type, BSB number acount number!
Then it is done?
after that, I just transfer the money to my bank account, and wait about 5-7 days, then I can get the money. Is this right?
Do I need to request anything from my bank before I transfer the money from my Paypal to my bank account?

Please solve my silly questions!

Felix.

May 8, 2004 at 4:07 PM Post #2 of 5
All you need to do is sit back and relax after setting up your bank account within PayPal and initiating the withdrawl, as the process is automatic.

May 8, 2004 at 6:44 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by zcx
Hi, guys.
As you know, I am selling my HiEnd setup at the moment.
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71817

I have a Paypal account, and I can accept Paypal payment.
Some Headfier interested in my setup, and of course, they Booked them.

When we made a deal, the way they pay me is thru Paypal.
So, after I get money from them, How can I withdraw them, or transfer the money to my bank account?
I am in Australia.
Does that mean after I fill the info that Paypal asked, such as: name of my Bank, account type, BSB number acount number!
Then it is done?
after that, I just transfer the money to my bank account, and wait about 5-7 days, then I can get the money. Is this right?
Do I need to request anything from my bank before I transfer the money from my Paypal to my bank account?

Please solve my silly questions!

Felix.

You're right. Just fill in the info and then go through the withdraw process.

May 8, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #5 of 5
In the US, once you give Paypal your bank info, they will make two small deposits (under $1.00) directly to your bank account. Once that's done, and you confirm the amounts, you're in. After that, you can have Paypal deposit money directly to your bank account. It takes about 3-4 days for them to do the withdrawal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back