A review of X-Feed (Standalone crossfeed)
May 22, 2003 at 11:00 AM Post #76 of 165
After having used a Total Airhead for some months with the crossfeed on, I can't really get into using my Senn600s without crossfeed (I sold the TA). What I'd like would be a portable crossfeed unit with stereo mini-plugs in and out. Would that be possible to build? How small could it be made?

May 23, 2003 at 7:54 AM Post #78 of 165
Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Now I have to contact sijosae!

May 23, 2003 at 6:07 PM Post #79 of 165
chadbang -

Just so you know ... You might not like HD600 because your amp is no good. TA is made for some poorer headphones and you may be far better off with Supreme or Home. (Don't blame it straight on xfeeds. It ain't right.)

HD600 needs some pretty good amps to drive them.

T

May 29, 2003 at 6:03 PM Post #83 of 165
Just received my X-feed today after some minor setback. I am sure Pinkie will agree.
After burning in for a couple of hours, I listened to Enya; Only Time and WOW!!! I have never heard such open sound stage before!! All the instruments and vocals are so well "spaced". None of the instruments or vocals jump at you, it just presents itself. The other thing I notice was the bass, it was much stronger and more defined then before.
This is the best gadget I have bought. Best value for money. Highly recommended.

May 29, 2003 at 9:43 PM Post #85 of 165
Just to share with everyone, a picture of Pinkie's great product, the X-Feed basking in glory on top of my Sudgen Headmaster with Chord Chrous Interconnects.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2003 at 3:29 PM Post #90 of 165
Yes Mike in my point of view, the XXX-can v2 really out performed the Sudgen after only 72 hrs of burn-in. And combined with the X-feed.... I guess you know the conclusion mate....

Btw, there is another 428 hrs of burn in to go.... what else do I have to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back