A Power Ranger goes off the deep end...sort of
Aug 17, 2005 at 12:46 PM Post #2 of 9
No, he definitely wasn't the original red ranger. Maybe one of the rangers from a spinoff...or maybe he was that random 12 yr old kid who became a power ranger and would magically grow like a foot when morphin. Yeah I remember too much about that show...it had a great intro song though.

Aug 17, 2005 at 12:50 PM Post #4 of 9
Yeah as I read more, I'm finding out he was a "regular" on the series. Now, we just have to find out what "regular" he played!

Aug 17, 2005 at 12:54 PM Post #5 of 9
Sick. Just sick. Those poor people.

It's stories like this that make me ambivalent about reading/watching the news. On one hand I don't want to hear about disgusting crap like this, as it affects me deeply. On the other, I want to remind myself that degenerates like this exist in this world, and I have to protect myself.

Aug 17, 2005 at 1:07 PM Post #6 of 9
Agreed. This is a pretty disturbing story, especially how they had been planning it out for a while. Absolutely sick. Hopefully the family and friends of the couple find a means to end the suffering.

Aug 17, 2005 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 9
He played the young version of Billy the Blue Ranger in the original season. It's when the rangers were turned into children.

Yes I actually remember this
wink.gif

Aug 17, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #8 of 9
What if there was nothing morbid in the newspaper today, or tommorow?
I would find that to be strange, we are so used to it...

Edited all that out...

Yea, the power ranger is a killer.

How ironic. Yet, he had the crips do it for him.

Aug 17, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #9 of 9
This makes me sick! What a waste of lives. Did they honestly think they would get away with it? Instead of earning money on their own they have two people dead, and I think four going to jail. And in the end they won't get to keep the yacht anyways.

What a waste...
frown.gif

JV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back