A pleasant discovery in U of T
Sep 23, 2005 at 3:17 PM Post #16 of 20
Well, ipods and sony streetstyle phones apparently comprise of 95% of the headpohne population at UofA. I've seen some koss and a couple bose. No iems except for me. Although, one time I did see a real old guy walking around campus with an ipod driving a pair of HD580s. He didn't look like a student though, I think he was part of the construction crew by the way he was dressed. I must of creeped him out because I was staring.

Sep 23, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by noah11
Well, ipods and sony streetstyle phones apparently comprise of 95% of the headpohne population at UofA. I've seen some koss and a couple bose. No iems except for me. Although, one time I did see a real old guy walking around campus with an ipod driving a pair of HD580s. He didn't look like a student though, I think he was part of the construction crew by the way he was dressed. I must of creeped him out because I was staring.

Just during summer I saw a student walking around with HD580s! It was amusing.

I've also just recently seen a Grado, as I mentioned above.

I have seen 2 Rio Karmas, which surprised me.

I've even seen an E2c, an E3Cs and a ER-4s!!!! So at least somebody other than you has IEMs.

But yeah, that's still only like... 5 decent headphones I've seen. I guess I've seen 2 or 3 PX-100s as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back