A new CIEM
Oct 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #47 of 113
I'll have a review to share of the same model Sorensiim is reviewing. It'll come out just after his.

In the meantime, here's a picture of another new CIEM by the Wizard!

It's mother of pearl and pictures, even this professional one, don't do it justice.

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #50 of 113
That's a little odd, Darin, maybe he mistyped!

The picture I posted, with your website on it, is yours of course. I figured by noting it was from a professional photographer (and your website right on it) people would know it wasn't from me and my phone camera.

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #51 of 113
That's a little odd, Darin, maybe he mistyped!

The picture I posted, with your website on it, is yours of course. I figured by noting it was from a professional photographer (and your website right on it) people would know it wasn't from me and my phone camera.

No worries. hunhegif has two posts and signed up this morning and made two posts immediately and that's it. Pretty random...

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #52 of 113
I can't help but wonder what else that Wizard has up his sleeves!

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #54 of 113
  I'll have a review to share of the same model Sorensiim is reviewing. It'll come out just after his.

In the meantime, here's a picture of another new CIEM by the Wizard!

It's mother of pearl and pictures, even this professional one, don't do it justice.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who makes the fairest customs of them all? No doubt it's the wonderful Wizard. 

Would be great to see something similar to the 90 as well.

Those are just plain stunning!

Oct 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #56 of 113
  Mirror, mirror on the wall, who makes the fairest customs of them all? No doubt it's the wonderful Wizard. 

Would be great to see something similar to the 90 as well.

Those are just plain stunning!

I thought he ran out of crazy when he used coral for faceplates... Guess I was wrong.

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #57 of 113
  So, I took some pictures...

These are not from Heir Audio. I'll post my full review (with all the details) a week from today, just wanted to share a few shots 
wink.gif

Is that Wizard's new CIEMs? 
eek.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #59 of 113

Well you didn't really expect him to just take up gardening instead of audio after he left Heir Audio, did you? 
wink.gif

You have made your point 
beerchug.gif

Can't wait to see his new line of creations.

How could he had made IEMs so.. jewel worthy?! 
blink.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #60 of 113

You have made your point 
beerchug.gif

Can't wait to see his new line of creations.

How could he had made IEMs so.. jewel worthy?! 
blink.gif

They look even better in person, my pictures don't do them justice.

And now I'm trying to come up with an excuse to own a set with the Mother Of Pearl faceplates as well. Does a person REALLY need two kidneys? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back