A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!
Oct 6, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #260 of 386
I searched and didn't see this so hope it isn't taken. Apex Geyser. With the blue colored tube erupting out. And a nice contrast to the Volcano.

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #264 of 386
Introduce the new APEX APHELION, it'll produce a blissful sound experience that is out of our orbit and far far away!~ No, that cannot be the name although it sounds better than the more relevant astronomical term perihelion, aphelion refers to the point of orbit that is furthest away from the sun whereas perihelion refers to the point of orbit closest to the sun. Using the term Aphelion would somewhat imply that the tube amp hybrid is colder or cold whereas perihelion would imply that the tube amp is generally what we all conceieve them to be as, adding warmth or warm sounding. Therefore and anyways my entry (entries) for consideration are:

Apex Aphelion, sounds nicer but refers to coldness given that your orbit is furthest away from the sun

and

Apex Perihelion, sounds off but refers to warmth (in relation to tubes adding warmth to sound) given that your orbit is closest to the sun

Oct 7, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #268 of 386
  One name per person, dude.

Oh, sure enough!  I just went back to the OP and found this text:

One name per person, please. 

Which is almost exactly what you said!  
biggrin.gif

I'll withdraw all but one of my submissions.

Thanks!

Oct 7, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #270 of 386
Best part of reading this thread is all the folks using the same names.  It is a long thread, but I am sure if you are the second or third person to use the same name, you won't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back