A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!
Oct 4, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #229 of 386
The Spectre

Geologist Edmund Stump describes the chain Organ Pipe Peaks:
 I never thought that a group peaks could be so dramatic, beautiful and perfect.

Is P2X dramatic, beautiful and perfect? :)

"The Organ Pipe Peaks stand in ordered splendor in the sanctuary of the Gothic Mountains on the east side of Scott Glacier, Antarctica. The central spire is The Spectre."

"View of Scott Glacier to the northwest from close to the summit of The Spectre."

"The awesome Spectre beckons seekers to its icy chapel."

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-stump/conquering-the-spectre-in_b_1101902.html

Oct 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #233 of 386
Apex Ganymede- They share beauty on the outside, but the important functions happen inside: all the amp's electronics are on the inside, and within Ganymede could be vast oceans that can support life.

Oct 4, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #237 of 386
It's the Apex Predator

Apex predators (also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with no natural predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain. Every ecosystem has an Apex Predator.

Oct 4, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #238 of 386
The Nazca is an oceanic ridge, formed from eruptions of lava, looks like a ridge to me and the colors are all very marine. So I would call it the Nazca Submarino. Extended name Apex Nazca Submarino.

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #239 of 386
Apex Chinook

pronounced /ʃɪˈnʊk/ (shinook, rhymes with book)*

Native American word by origin, refers to the warming winds from the ocean into the interior regions of the Pacific Northwest. It is geography-related and a wonderful name for such a beautiful tube amp. 

(*According to Wikipedia it can also legitimately be pronounced as Chinook with the 'ch' at the front. I was raised on 'sh' which is more common.)

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #240 of 386
  Apex Chinook

pronounced /ʃɪˈnʊk/ (shinook, rhymes with book)

Native American word by origin, refers to the warming winds from the ocean into the interior regions of the Pacific Northwest. It is geography-related and a wonderful name for such a beautiful tube amp. 

Great choice!

Just kidding...  I only said that because I like you!

biggrin.gif

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back