A moral question...
Oct 14, 2001 at 4:20 PM Post #16 of 30
I would drop everything to pull him from the water!

I would not want to risk him possibly not drowning.

Oct 15, 2001 at 2:21 AM Post #17 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by coolvij
be afraid, kiddies, be very afraid.....

WAIT - I am the only kiddie on this board. Well, eric343 and I. The only kiddies.

I guess I'm a nobody after all since y'all don't know me. I'm 16 which is considered a "kiddie" by many...

Oct 15, 2001 at 2:28 AM Post #18 of 30
Oh I forgot, I think I'd save him, I'm not saying that what he did was right, but we've gotta understand his position. I don't really feel like starting a "war" with all of you. Just read the September 24th issue of Times.

Oct 15, 2001 at 2:43 AM Post #19 of 30
I'm, uh, 17... don't know if that qualifies as a kiddie...

As for me, I'd use one of those lens you see in cartoons where there really is a gun behind it... except it would be a rocket launcher, and... well... no more Bin Laden...

Oct 15, 2001 at 3:13 AM Post #21 of 30
Quote:

Oh I forgot, I think I'd save him, I'm not saying that what he did was right, but we've gotta understand his position.

Odin, you're a better man than I.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2001 at 3:04 PM Post #23 of 30
Have you guys ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it was an insider's job and not Ozzy's fault?

Just a thought. I mean, it could have been *him*, just as he could have bombed the Oklahoma building back then. But it was an american who did it. Ever thought that it could happen again?

Because, if he didn't do it, we are all going for one hell of a ride against the muslim countries.

Oct 20, 2001 at 3:25 PM Post #24 of 30
Americans didn't bomb the WTC.

I'd bet a million bucks they didn't.....

NOW - the anthrax letters? I can believe some american sickos are doing it.....who knows.....********.

Anyway - bin Laden has been the top terrorist in the eyes of the U.S. for a while, but we haven't taken action against him this seriously until now. I somehow doubt our goverment would allow the bombing of Afghanistan without some sort of real, tangible evidence that bin Laden was indeed involved.

Oct 20, 2001 at 5:24 PM Post #25 of 30
To answer the question, tho, I would not kill bin Laden. I'd save him, then use one of my heavy-duty, aluminum, bulky cameras to bang his head with, knocking him out.

When he comes to, he'll be with the FBI - let the Feds decide what to do with him...

Oct 20, 2001 at 5:32 PM Post #26 of 30
I do wonder about the anthrax. I read that 110 letters were sent to abortion clinics; that sort of makes me think that's it's an insider.

Oct 20, 2001 at 10:15 PM Post #27 of 30
gotta agree neruda,lok at where the outbreaks are and there IS a pattern
Abortion clinics,democratic leader Daschel,tabloid mag
If I am a terrorist I could think of much better targets DRUNK !

Oct 21, 2001 at 2:22 AM Post #28 of 30
Quote:

I read that 110 letters were sent to abortion clinics; that sort of makes me think that's it's an insider.

According to CNN, it was 90 to abortion clinics, and 88 to Planned Parenthood offices
frown.gif

Oct 21, 2001 at 2:26 AM Post #29 of 30
Funny thing is, stuff like this evokes NO emotion from me, except maybe some mild confusion. Everything is conflicting and cancels out....though, there is definetely a negative feeling when I hear about this kinda crap.

frown.gif

Oct 23, 2001 at 2:52 AM Post #30 of 30
Another "kiddie" here. I'm 16. Hmm, what lens? Well, I only have one camera, and it pretty much sucks, so I think I'd probably just wack him over the head a couple times with it and then throw him in...
biggrin.gif
Anyway...the anthrax cases are depressing in my opinion, especially if they are just from some American sickos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back