A moral question...
Oct 13, 2001 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

JMT

JMT Audio:PPA/META42 Amp Factory
I have a moral question for you.

The hypothetical situation:

You are in Southern Afghanistan, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed. You are a photographer getting still photos for the CNN news service and are traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes. You come across Osama Bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the question and think carefully before you answer the question below:

Which lens would you use?
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2001 at 8:04 PM Post #6 of 30
Lens?
Lesse got two cameras here so Ill use the panoramic lens and the close up one too
smily_headphones1.gif

Save him? Jesus! I dunno I got strong feelings against him so probably drown him. Get the prize also
biggrin.gif
<----see just polished my smile for the award
biggrin.gif

Sorry Ladin supporters and humanitarians because he has ruined my life and many others here...and I'm in the Middle East where the action isnt far away.

EDIT: Floods? TOO hot man reaches 45-50 Degress Centigrate here OUCH...*rushes to A/C switch*

Oct 13, 2001 at 11:38 PM Post #7 of 30
whatever is handy,I beat the ****** over the head with it until he is unconcious,tie his ass up,wait for the scum to wake up............
THEN THE FUN STARTS !!!!!!

I would give him a shot to the face about every three minutes or so,just to test his resolve you understand,see if he is as tough as those he sends out,then maybe torture his ass,and if I have enough reason I am not beyond that,then cap his ass.
Our court system would probably set the prick free for lack of evidence.And make no mistake,ALL the evidence could not be pproduced in open court without comprimising security

what was the question again ?

Oct 13, 2001 at 11:59 PM Post #9 of 30
be afraid, kiddies, be very afraid.....

WAIT - I am the only kiddie on this board. Well, eric343 and I. The only kiddies.

(stunned pause)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGG!!!

Oct 14, 2001 at 12:08 AM Post #10 of 30
Bit over the top,hehehe.Sounded good in theory but to be honest I could not be that cold blooded ,really,honest,c;mon guys,gimme a break man
on the other hand,mess with my family and that is the PG version
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 14, 2001 at 12:21 AM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by coolvij

WAIT - I am the only kiddie on this board. Well, eric343 and I. The only kiddies.

Hey, I'm only 16. I'd hate to think my adult life starts now...

Oct 14, 2001 at 12:22 AM Post #12 of 30
Ok, FINE - Jon's a kiddie, too, now......

Oct 14, 2001 at 11:25 AM Post #14 of 30
I would definitely pull Osama from the water first then I would use my Nikon 80-200 f2.8 ED lens with my F4S being that it would be the heaviest lens i got to dash the guys head with then i would just throw him back into the water and get my prized photo of him drowning...oh yea i would also use a multi-coated polarizing filter with the camera on shutter priority to get some fun action photos of him thrashing about and blowing bubbles out his butt...
cool.gif

Oct 14, 2001 at 2:44 PM Post #15 of 30
I'd use the wide-lens. Give me more material to work w/ after I scan the picture in and open up Photoshop...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back