A lot of ZMFs in Classifieds
Jan 29, 2023 at 7:30 PM Post #61 of 64
In the past i've purchased some used ZMF headphones, however I tend to get them directly from ZMF because of the customer service and warranty. And because of those darn hot summer cup and zmf november sales. Curse my weakness!

My dream, in correct chronological order is the following: randonly buy a lottery ticket, win lottery, acquire a full collection of ZMF headphones in different forms of harder woods. Get TOTL tube amp from ampsandsound and a SS. Prosper.

Jan 29, 2023 at 11:59 PM Post #62 of 64
1675054753843.jpeg

Jan 30, 2023 at 12:10 AM Post #63 of 64
Brown nosing, or "butt kissing" is usually done with the expectation that there will be something gained.

You're not understanding the concept of appreciating. I gain nothing by sharing my opinion, and I try to do it in a way that doesn't generate enmity.

Feb 9, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #64 of 64
What if you get a new set only because you want to try something new?
That's a fair point! I was just speaking particularly to the ZMFs on sale. I have only just begun the process of broadening my taste in the headphone game, but there's so much more experience to be had.

I get pretty attached to the headphones I've saved up for, so if I planned on selling them, it would usually be because there was something out there that I knew I wanted more. As opposed to taking a chance on something I wasn't sure if I was going to like or not. But thats where some of the differences come into play. It would be nice to be a little more touch-and-go with the HPs in my stock, but its tough.

Maybe eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back