A HeadRoom Store On Wheels
Jun 25, 2015 at 9:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Jamey Warren

Member of the Trade: HeadRoom
Hello Head-fi’ers,

I would love your feedback on a project we’re working on.

We’re putting a HeadRoom store into a 1962 Airstream Flying Cloud. You can read a little more about it here:
Livin' the Airstream Dream

Of course we plan on stopping at a bunch of head-fi meets. With any luck, we’ll make it to CanJam at RMAF this year. Starting next spring we’re planning a tour across the country.

When we get closer to our big tour I’ll need some help from you guys so we can arrange a stop in a city near you at the same time as a head-fi meet. We’ll be working through the logistics and will be asking for your help scheduling when the time comes.

Right now I would appreciate your input on what you’d like to see in the Mobile HeadRoom Store?

You can count on us bringing the standard list of products we carry but what are we missing that belongs in the Wandering Buddha?

Here's a mockup of the outside, we need your input on what goes inside!

Jun 26, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 3
I think this wpuld potentially be a great idea!! Youd appeal to a vast array of people in places thats probably never seen hifi audio, maybe even shed light to the hifi side to people who never even knew it existed. My only concern for this is that it is a traveling market and youll have to go to meets etc... for the best chance at money intake. Im concerned just "street vending" (if youd even take that approach) wont bring in enough income to justify it. Me personally, would love to see it but best of luck either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back