A headphone tribute goodbye to Tyll from Innerfidelity
May 12, 2018 at 12:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 306

caenlenfromOCN

1000+ Head-Fier
Watch his goodbye video below, and say goodbye to him here, hopefully I can get this thread to him! I don't think he knows how big a part of our lives he was! I loved his wall of fame and it really inspired me to get into this hobby!

MAD RESPECT FOR HIS NEW TRUCK HE IS TRAVELING THE WORLD IN!!!!! man i have so much motivation now, I really want to change some things in my life, Tyll has done it again!

May 12, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #5 of 306
Wow... Im sure some folks knew,but im shocked.
Good for Tyll to figure out that theres more to life than slowly rotting away. Everyone has a dream and too few ever get to pursue that.
How about the ultimate troll of him having a pair of Beats as one of his own personal headphones in retirement. Beyond ironic.

Good luck and happy travels Tyll.

May 12, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #6 of 306
First headphones he's going to buy are Beats & Bose. For all the chatter about chasing esoteric sound signatures with 4 figure price tags, Tyll is buying the two headphones he genuinely enjoys. Hope that is a lesson for all his fans.

Well those two and the two Aeons.

But yeah, esoteric sound characteristics and inflated prices from boutique brands and so forth.

May 12, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #7 of 306
I can't believe Tyll actually saw my thread!!! hahaha wow today is such a great day, between this and @zach915m from ZMF liking my thread about wanting "to buy any ZMF headphones ever made because I love them all" I am in on cloud 9 today. hahaha i mean i just feel good, wish you the best Tyll, you have such an amazing retirement adventure ahead of you, so proud of you man! I inspire to be you someday and not let complacency win! I am only 30 so I got time, but yeah someday :D

May 12, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #8 of 306
All I can say is thank so much for all you have done Tyll and I wish you lots of happiness and health. Maybe when you´ve got everything flowing nicely you could start an "On the Road With Tyll" blog, write about anything you want, if anything just to let us know you´re doing great because we care about you!

May 12, 2018 at 1:43 PM Post #9 of 306
All I can say is thank so much for all you have done Tyll and I wish you lots of happiness and health. Maybe when you´ve got everything flowing nicely you could start an "On the Road With Tyll" blog, write about anything you want, if anything just to let us know you´re doing great because we care about you!

a new youtube channel!!!! showing us his adventures, yes!!!!! i actually watch a few youtubers who go travelling a lot, its pretty cool to watch to pass the time. i would def. watch Tyll's versions too. but if its too much work and you just want to break free of all the noise, I respect that too, cheers mate

May 12, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #12 of 306
Congrats Tyll on finally getting to do something you love. For the record, you did leave your mark on the headphone community and you will be missed. Take care man!

May 12, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #15 of 306
It's really sad to see Tyll go. He's the only reviewer who usually hears the same things as I do.

It's great that he finally gets to live his dream where he has been working long and hard on. You got to do what makes you happy with the short amount of time you have on earth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back