A good pair with He1000se
Oct 2, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #3 of 6
Hey guys , between GSX MINI and Luxman P750u what do you think is a better match for the HEKSE as I can't demo them in my area . Thanks 🙏
I never owned the Luxman but i did own the GSX mini and actually loved it with my HeKSE. The warmish nature of the mini really complemented the rather treble focused sound of the hifiman. Also, the mini really expanded the already wide and tall soundstage of the hp, creating a more 3d like sound. Its a great match. With the mini, the two gain settings are also really helpful in dialing in your preferred sound. The low gain mode keeps everything controlled and a little bit warm while the high gain will certainly unleash the drivers full capability and take the mids and highs to a new level.

Oct 2, 2023 at 7:28 PM Post #6 of 6
@Currawong hello ,
With your permission I would be happy to ask what your thoughts on this ? I saw and follow your channel and I know you like both amps just curious to hear from you about regarding to the HEKSE pairing .
I don't have a HEKSE sadly, so I can't say for sure. One thing though, the P750u is just such a classy amp it's pleasure to use. I'd be honestly surprised if it were a bad pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back